SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you for bringing over info to the contestant threads. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:36 am

Boy .. I think they got it wrong .. the age range doesn’t fit the gals .. too many on the younger end .. and a couple tooo old

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:46 am

I think there are a lot on the younger end, too. Hopefully, they will both be able to find someone. Maybe they'll bring in a few more later in the season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:Boy .. I think they got it wrong .. the age range doesn’t fit the gals .. too many on the younger end .. and a couple tooo old

I dont think any are too old. Gabby is 31, the oldest guy is mid 30s. They needed some guys in their 30s for her so shes not dating all 25 year olds. And it isnt unrealistic for Rachel to date someone 5 or 6 years older. Thats pretty normal tbh.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:12 pm

Yikes, some of those guys are mere babies.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:58 pm

First impression - young, Californian and realtors! (At least that's a switch up from all the personal trainers from years past!). I am intrigued by the brother of LeeLee Sobieski due to his education (Yale - either he's smart or a legacy) and his consulting with David Blaine. But right now, there are too many guys to keep track of. I wonder if the size of the group will affect the bromances, which is my favorite part.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:08 pm

IMO these guys are too young (with the exception of a few). TPTB will get the drinking and fighting drama that they're looking for, that's for sure. Should be interesting. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:48 pm

Thanks for the recap. My head is spinning. I just counted 35.

Opal wrote:A couple on notes on the men.
1. Twins! (Joey & Justin Y.)
2. James C. was supposed to be on Clare Crawley's season 2 years ago at age 23. He was living in Chicago then. Now it's Los Angeles.
3. Speaking of age, out of 35 possible candidates, 24 men are in their 20s and 11 in their 30s. A predominantly young cast. Men as young as 23, 24, and lots of 25 year olds.
4. About 11 men are minorities of Black, Asian or Latinx backgrounds.
5. The majority of the cast are from the West coast. 12 specifically are from Southern California.

I noticed this too, Italian last names. Dad should be pleased (although it doesn't/shouldn't matter but I know how some Italian father's think)

ariwolf wrote:there's a few italian looking guys and with the ages i think this was originally a "rachel" cast  question jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:10 pm

I was thinking with all the young California guys that casting started thinking maybe Teddie?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:27 pm

Koy has a YouTube channel with one video posted from July of 2020. He has a beard and looks a lot older than cast photo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:46 pm

So who do we think is left??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:So who do we think is left??
The filming schedule is in the thread for them with the contestants up to date per epi as we know them right now. I haven't checked their SM accts in the last 48 hrs

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Bachhh022
bluwavz
Opal
albean99
suzq
smg2587
ariwolf
southerngirlatheart
Norcalgal
Jeepers
Sprite