SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I heard 'both of you' and rewatched it several times to make sure I heard it correctly.

I just rewatched it the part where he starts to say “I was” is far away you don’t see his face and then it cites to Clayton saying “intimate with both of you.” And you can see him say that line but “I was” part is a cut away.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:22 pm

At 1:05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MxxmXuoPiQ

When he says "intimate with both of you", you can see him say that, and it is the same background as the long shot view of the ladies. There are two roses I think, on the table. Two stems. He has what looks like the same suit, white shirt on, as the long shot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:14 pm

the theory that he pulls susie aside before the rose ceremony to eliminate her and then tells gabby and rachel that he slept with both of them before he hands the roses to them makes the most sense to me but twt of course
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:27 pm

@ariwolf me too because there are only two roses and two ladies. So the F3 had to self eliminate or he let her go. But if he let her go before the F3 RC something must have happened for him to make that decision on the spot. jmo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@ariwolf me too because there are only two roses and two ladies. So the F3 had to self eliminate or he let her go. But if he let her go before the F3 RC something must have happened for him to make that decision on the spot. jmo.
my guess right now is that he knew he wanted to admit to rachel and gabby that he slept with them both before giving them roses but he didn't want to do it in front of susie so he pulled her aside to send her home first. arie pulled kendall before handing out the roses when he sent her home at f3.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:46 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Doesn’t Clayton say he was intimate with “both” of you? Or was that a voiceover? I cannot watch the video at this moment to check. If he does say that at that time, it has to be only 2 girls there right?

I wonder if Susie is the last FD and asks him about being intimate with the other 2. Maybe they parted ways then. It might also be why Clayton feels compelled to tell Rachel and Gabby. Looks really messy. Out of the 2, who can forgive him to accept an engagement. Rachel seems heartbroken.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:09 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
southerngirlatheart wrote:Doesn’t Clayton say he was intimate with “both” of you? Or was that a voiceover? I cannot watch the video at this moment to check. If he does say that at that time, it has to be only 2 girls there right?

I wonder if Susie is the last FD and asks him about being intimate with the other 2.  Maybe they parted ways then.  It might also be why Clayton feels compelled to tell Rachel and Gabby.  Looks really messy.  Out of the 2, who can forgive him to accept an engagement.  Rachel seems heartbroken.

I agree about Rachel. Gabby is probably the F1! Just a gut feeling.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:11 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

I wonder if Susie is the last FD and asks him about being intimate with the other 2.  Maybe they parted ways then.  It might also be why Clayton feels compelled to tell Rachel and Gabby.  Looks really messy.  Out of the 2, who can forgive him to accept an engagement.  Rachel seems heartbroken.

I agree about Rachel. Gabby is probably the F1! Just a gut feeling.

I agree with you about Gabby. Just have a feeling she may be mad but it might not be that big of a deal to her. I don’t see Rachel going from that to saying yes to a proposal.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 am

in case there ended up being a shv while clayton was in LA. gabby and susie both posted from home today. nothing from clayton or rachel in the past 2 days.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 08eede10

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1192de10

https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/susiecevans/?hl=en

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:44 am

Clayton has been cutting it up with Nayte and the bros on IG. Doesn’t mean he’s not on a SHV, just that he’s not that quiet.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:50 am

Nothing new from Rachel since Saturday. That post she made was from a event she did on Saturday. Her mom is in the same shirt she was in those post as from their Saturday dinner. She is following people though.

On the curious front while none of Rachel friends or family have followed Clayton. Some friends have followed Gabby. Even some of her college friends from Ohio follow her. This tells us nothing but was curious since some of both Susie and Gabbys friends do follow Clayton. Just weird they seem to be following her “competition” but not the lead.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:53 am

ariwolf wrote:in case there ended up being a shv while clayton was in LA. gabby and susie both posted from home today. nothing from clayton or rachel in the past 2 days.

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 08eede10

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1192de10

https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/susiecevans/?hl=en

I might be looking to much into this but Susie’s hair in this picture looks like a throwback when her hair was brunette. Her hair is currently blonde. I know that when hair gets wet it is darker but that looks like her hair color when she was brunette.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022