SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:36 pm

suzq wrote:I would rather have a dual Bachelorette season rather than back to back season -- maybe because I enjoyed Joe Millionaire and the bromance between Kurt and Steven.  It would be interesting to see if Rachel and Gabby could develop a bond like that.

Me too! That would be great!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Loulou Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:58 pm

Is it the norm to have 2 SHV locations ?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:10 pm

i don't really buy that theory because there have been other f1s that production would've wanted for lead but they didn't try and sabotage... emily maynard being the most obvious one but josh murray (at the time) and jordan rodgers too imo. they could've either had another success story with clayton/susie or offered her a future season once they broke up like emily if they wanted her THAT badly.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:59 am

ariwolf wrote:i don't really buy that theory because there have been other f1s that production would've wanted for lead but they didn't try and sabotage... emily maynard being the most obvious one but josh murray (at the time) and jordan rodgers too imo. they could've either had another success story with clayton/susie or offered her a future season once they broke up like emily if they wanted her THAT badly.

They did try to sabotage Brad and Emily but it didn't work. They just got her after the break up.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:54 am

ariwolf wrote:i don't really buy that theory because there have been other f1s that production would've wanted for lead but they didn't try and sabotage... emily maynard being the most obvious one but josh murray (at the time) and jordan rodgers too imo. they could've either had another success story with clayton/susie or offered her a future season once they broke up like emily if they wanted her THAT badly.

I tend to think that they do sabotage some and not others. I think they did it to Hannah too , I think they wanted Tyler for bachelor and filled Hannha's head that he was a player.(but Tyler turned them down and I believe it was more then once). I saw it with Allie, Andi , Arie and probably more but I can't think of them at the moment. I see the same thing now with Susie. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:33 pm

My intuition must be off because I thought she was there to make it far enough to be bachelorette because that was her m.o. I don't know if I buy she was in love with Clayton (maybe she talked herself into it/bachelor bubble/ excitement of the chase and competition), but maybe she didn't want to be the bachelorette after all.

They don't strike me as fame seekers, so if they're together, it's probably because they developed genuine feelings for each other.

IF they're together at the AFTR, it would behoove TPTB to give the fans what they want- clips of their love budding. They owe us that at least!
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
bluwavz
ule101
FLChica
kjcarter91
Bachhh022