SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:37 am

@Jolena At the start of the season I think they mentioned that several of the women had money. I can't remember who other than Jenny with the multi million settlement she received. I don't know if she actually got that and that would need to be split amongst I don't know how many women.

@albean99 I think you mean Kurt picked Carolyn...not Amanda. Amanda is the one who was thinking of leaving because he is so far up Carolyn's a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:59 pm

I think it will be a funny thing to watch with all the parents around laugh out loud Some of their faces in the preview was just hilarious they all look like WHAT THE Suspect

I am a bit iffy about the mom bringing up that Amanda could be worth money only because Kurt is not about money, and I don't think that would be a reason for him to choose someone. So that little blurb could sway Kurt to go back to Carolyn for good instead of Amanda. Don't know just so iffy. I would have to see how all of that plays out.

I do like Amber for Steve she seems to be wanting that country life laugh out loud but seems genuinely smitten with him as well.

This episode should be fun, nonetheless.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:18 pm

Thanks, @Sprite. I fixed it. I knew which one I meant but was tired I guess.

I took a look at Amanda's Instagram after seeing the preview and she travels to very nice places so her mom could be serious although it could be a joke. It did look like the parents were surprised by the format of the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:02 pm

It's meet the family night!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:14 pm

Can’t wait!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:18 pm

Here we go! Everybody learns that the parents are coming.

Girls ... go clean up the pig sty they have been living in.

Guys ... get dressed. Well, Steven gets dressed. Kurt changes like a dozen times. He is a tad high maintenance for my tastes, not to mention, whipped. Not my type at all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Sprite wrote:...Kurt...is a tad high maintenance for my tastes, not to mention, whipped. Not my type at all.

Exactly! JoeMillionaire - Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 1022092695

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:33 pm

Annie's parents first. They look a tad confused and are going to be full of questions. They get a tour.

Whitney's folks. They seem much more comfortable with the situation. They tell her folks...she is Switzerland. We don't know which way she is leaning. Those folks look like fun and like they appreciate some booze.

Amber's dad and brother arrive. They don't look thrilled. Her poor dad is in tears.

Calah's mom is next.

Carolyn has her best friend Alex arrive. Shocked that she wouldn't have her folks.

Breanna's parents.

Amanda's mom and sister. Now we know where Amanda gets her sense of humour from. Mom is hilarious.

Time to drop the money bomb shell.

Seems that Amanda's family is loaded and she is hiding how much they have!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:39 pm

Carolyn has constant daggers.

This is a great epi. The families are all a hoot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Carolyn has constant daggers.

This is a great epi. The families are all a hoot.

I love Amanda's family, loud, boisterous, lots of laughter. I think they'd be great to share a holiday or vacation with. And all the while where they are relaxed and happy, Carolyn is circling and hovering and looking more than irritated. Based on this, I know who my choice would be.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:59 pm

Oh boy the guys turn next to their hometowns!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:06 pm

Great episode! Really wish it was 2 hours long!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney