SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:34 pm

I will be very surprised if Kurt doesn't choose her. She constantly tweets positive tweets about herself, or Kurt. She posted a throwback of her in skimpy underwear. She's so annoying.

He has fun when he's with Amanda, but to me, she's got her claws on him and he likes it. Obviously acknowledges his frustrations with her, but it doesn't seem to matter.

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

ETA: there is another caption in that tweet, you have to click on it to see it. no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:55 pm

Honestly IMO people are being way too harsh on Carolyn about this. Just like the caption, no one in her family have to be part of this and she should not be ridiculed because her immediate family wasn't there. We don't know the reasons, if any as why her direct family didn't come (Parents, siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, ect.) Perhaps those in her immediate family didn't want to partake in the show or maybe other things kept them from coming out. Not everyone has time to break away to attend silliness like this. Plus, whom is to say that maybe her family could have been dealing with health issues or other matters.

Basically, for me I believe it is trash for people to be talking about Carolyn like this. It doesn't mean she is hiding anything. Right now, it shows that she is a responsible parent leaving her son in his father's care during her time on the show.

Yes, she can be annoying sometimes but this situation does not warrant the hate. JMO.

GuardianAngel wrote:I will be very surprised if Kurt doesn't choose her. She constantly tweets positive tweets about herself, or Kurt. She posted a throwback of her in skimpy underwear. She's so annoying.

He has fun when he's with Amanda, but to me, she's got her claws on him and he likes it. Obviously acknowledges his frustrations with her, but it doesn't seem to matter.

https://twitter.com/caroesteph

ETA: there is another caption in that tweet, you have to click on it to see it. no no
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:56 am

I'm having the worst time with names on this show, @Sprite! giggling

I actually do see Kurt having chemistry with Amanda and he also has fun with her. She hasn't had a 1 on 1 date yet so will hopefully see that soon. With Carolyn it only seems to be chemistry between them because he's on edge around her and knows there will be drama if he's enjoying time with any of the other women. Not sure why he doesn't see that as a red flag. Maybe he does but is trying to ignore it. no idea

I'd never criticize Carolyn's family for not appearing. I just don't like the way she's acting on the show or on Twitter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:59 am

IMO it was a good move to have the families of so many come to meet the guys. It’s earlier than what happens on the Bachelor but it gave Steven and Kurt some valuable insight they otherwise wouldn’t have had and more food for thought moving forward. Having it be a group dinner party was low stakes for everyone involved, unlike the pressure cooker of Bachelor. Families also got a taste of what it must be like for their daughters to see the guys with other women. Interesting.

Does anyone think Steven enjoyed Amanda’s family as much as Kurt did & that Steven may start giving her more attention?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:21 am

@albean99 I guess for me I just don't see any chemistry between Amanda and Kurt. Yes she makes him laugh but it just seems like a friendzone thing. The one thing I didn't care about Amanda was how she basically gave Kurt an ultimatum like "If you don't spend time with me then I am going to leave" like OK leave then if you can't take him always being around Carolyn or even with other ladies. This is just me though but yes I am am like ehhhh when it comes to Amanda. I am not 100% for Carolyn either but not sure I see much between some of the supposed front runners and the guys.

I will say that I do get while Carolyn is the way she is because she does have a son and if a relationship is to work then that comes with the deal. Not sure why she holds back but I get it. Still she could approach things differently with Kurt.

As for Steven I am not sure if I see him connected with any of the ladies. I know he likes Amy (or whoever) but still seems just surface level. Maybe I will see more in the next few episodes but again he is focused also on one main lady, IMO.

One thing I know I am 100% behind Kurt and Steven relationship and all the funny stuff with the Butler. Martin should be on all these dating shows just so he can expose and kick out the contestants who are not there for the right reaaons.. cantstopl
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:32 am

@notarose I agree about both guys really liking Amanda family although not sure if Steve will go for Amanda now too. I can see either Steve and Kurt both going for Whitney or Calah but not Amanda. If anything Steve would leave Amanda alone considering that is one way for Kurt to stay cleat of Carolyn.

Also it seems that Steven likes Amber as well both guys are impressed by her beauty, intelligence and personality. We just don't get to see enough interaction between her and the guys. In this past episode I did catch Kurt giving her a compliment when she came up to hug them at elimination he told her "she looked great or that he loved her outfit. So yes the attraction is there but they don't show that which is a bummer.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:00 pm

I personally like Carolyn & think she & Kurt are good together. Amanda is in the bro zone.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:42 pm

If Carolyn's attitude and behaviour was different, such as respecting the rules of the game, and not playing mind games, I'd be thoroughly enjoying watching them together. She doesn't answer his questions, she's always snarky towards him, I forget what she said when he was at the table with her friend, and she seems very possessive. She could have given him a reasonable response with regards to her son and her ex to satisfy his questioning. Anyone who has a child and is dating needs to be upfront especially when there's an ex who is very involved with the child. jmo's He's never been married I don't think? and doesn't have a child, so this is a huge step for him. She could have approached him in a totally different manner and not go into huge details about her son. I don't want to hear about her son but a simple, me and my ex are committed to raising my son and giving him the best possible life would have been good enough. He's an "ex" for a reason, but he's going to have input on their child and that's going to involve Kurt.

Is Kurt going to have to keep his mouth shut when he disagrees with something because she's going to fly off the handle? What will his role be in the relationship? These are important questions that Kurt should know, unless he's happy with having time with her and let everything else not be a concern to him.

I hope their families are upfront and honest with them when they meet the ladies. That should be fun!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:50 pm

@chasus71 I understand if she doesn't have family or if they couldn't show up. I get that. I don't understand why she can't explain that to Kurt, because that is what it seems like happened when he and Steven were discussing it in the ITM.

The same way I don't understand when Kurt is trying to have a serious conversation with her about her ex and her son, she shuts him down and gets all defensive and p*ssed off. He is trying to be realistic. I don't think it is the fact that she has an ex or a kid that is the issue, but rather that she refuses to discuss it and gets mad when he brings it up. I haven't seen him be accusatory or demanding about it. He seems curious and wanting to figure out how things would work.

After all that, I don't like that tweet because it has exactly the same tone that she uses on Kurt when she is talking to him when he is trying to ask questions. She turns it all back on him...and in this case people who are daring to question her. You can simply say, my family were not able to come and Alex could. No need to get snippy. Plus, I fail to see why she had to post a picture of her ex and the very son she is trying to protect from our prying eyes.

For what it's worth...ex is a hottie!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:10 pm

Yes indeed, he is!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:57 pm

@Sprite I know we can respectfully disagree on the Carolyn issue and that is ok. I believe the reason she posted those pictures is because soooo many people were calling her a horrible mother for coming on the show and how could she because she is a single mom and should be tending to her kid. Like to me that is uncalled for because so many people who appear on the dating shows are single parents. I think people always want to find something bad in Carloyn, YES she could be more open to Kurt but I happen to believe that she has a very strong dominate personality and not everyone will take to kindly to it. That is ok because at the end of the day it is what and how Kurt and her run through it. If he has issues with how secretive she is being then he needs to space himself from her. Like he knows what she is doing and yet he continues to set himself up. I still think they both have strong feelings & attraction and coming from the mother side of things I can see how Carolyn does not want to set herself up as just being a fling or even just as a GF. She knows what she wants and goes for it, a lot of people are like this and I agree it comes of a bit B&tchy on her side but I get it, especially trying to build a relationship in this type of format.

Personally, I don't like Kurt with Amanda she is bland honestly, I saw more chemistry between Whitney than with Amanda, JMO.

@provenceguy I agree as well even if it seems like burning fire, Kurt and Carolyn are good together. There is an attraction for sure, I am not sure if she stays in a shell about her life, but I suspect there is more to the reason why she shuts down. He has concerns about her but yet every week he keeps her so again I believe some if not all is not being shown., Even Carolyn mentioned this last episode that she was unsure about their relationship, and as you can see most did not even comment on that vulnerable side of her.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:25 pm

@chasus71 I don't know how people are reacting on SM, but calling her a horrible mom is stupid unless they know her. It is enough for me to have her say that the boy is with his dad without posting pictures...particularly as in the same breath she says they weren't going to allow him on the show.

I have no doubt there is more that is going on because, well it is all edited. She and Kurt do have chemistry.

I don't care if she has a strong dominant personality. I do too. I get it. Doesn't mean that she can't answer question and has to shut him down every time he tries. Yes, he knows what she is doing and lets her get away with it. That is on him because he wants to get into her pants and apparently he likes ball busters.

Side note...they named their child Lion. Can I say pretentious and that on it's own would make me  no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney