SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:53 pm

@Sprite Her name is Caroline. I guess they had two Caroline's because I'm sure the one Kurt has eyes for is also a Caroline. She was in a preview in the car, crying, I figured she was gone night one, obviously I didn't know why.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6238-joe-millionaire-for-richer-or-poorer-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

I'm liking the format. I don't want it to be the same as TB.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:02 pm

What? laugh out loud

Meet the New ‘Joe Millionaire’ Butler: Actor, Musician and Rod Stewart Impersonator Martin Andrew (EXCLUSIVE)

And she noted that Andrew conveyed a sense of protectiveness for the show’s two Joes and its female contestants. “He has daughters the age of the women on the show, and I have to tell you, one night I sat in the control room crying as he was saying something like, ‘I’d be proud for my daughter to be with either one of you gentlemen.’ He got so invested, I think in a way that it didn’t happen in the original.”

Andrew has performed as a Rod Stewart tribute artist since 2004,

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:04 pm

Yes Carolyn is the mom who is drooling over Kurt.

Both guys seem nice. I wonder how they are going to work the dates? Are they going to talk each day to see who likes who and the other guy backs off? I suspect there will be one they both like...even if it is only because of production.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:09 pm

I'm wondering how they get eliminated or do they all stay till the end.

Some of the botox and lip fillers makes me turn away, gross.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm wondering how they get eliminated or do they all stay till the end.

Some of the botox and lip fillers makes me turn away, gross.

I think I heard the butler say that they can be eliminated at any time.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:24 pm

@southerngirlatheart thanks. I missed that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:25 pm

I didn't know that there were Rod Stewart impersonators. I like the guys so far.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:28 pm

Why does the girl with the lip fillers think that is a good look? Yuck...duck lips.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:30 pm

Stephen seems to be having a lot of fun.

Poor Kurt is having to deal with stupid drama and sitting by himself being ignored.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:46 pm

To much botox with these girls. Geez, what makes them think disfiguring their faces makes them look good. Some of them were probably naturally beautiful. I don't care for Kaitlyn Bristow's botox either. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:49 pm

Kurt is thrown for a loop with the news the one woman he is really into is divorced with a child and an ex husband.

I like how the guys are talking out who they have issues with and why.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:51 pm

I like how all the pictures are on the wall and they are discussing what the issue might be with some of them.

ETA @Sprite posted at the same time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney