SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:10 pm

Toodlebits LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:11 pm

https://twitter.com/Sir_Kurt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:15 pm

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

https://twitter.com/steven_mcbee
So happy for Steven!!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:50 pm

Congratulations to both Kurt and Steven who have met their person!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:55 pm

This show has been such an awesome palate cleanser from the bachelor. What a fun show. Happy for both couples and it's been fun reading all your posts even though I don’t contribute much handwave

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:32 am

TMZ has an article that Kurt and Amanda broke up in December. TV Insider has an interview with Steven and Calah -- she just moved in with him at his house. Reality Steve is interviewing some of the contestants for his podcast.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:42 am

Reality Steve just tweeted that he's going to have Steven and Calah on his podcast tomorrow and also Amanda. He said his podcast next Tuesday he will have both Annie and Carolyn on.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:43 am

This is probably an unpopular opinion -- I feel like Steven was looking for someone to settle down with more than Kurt. IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:45 am

I hope they all find happiness and I still love the bromance between Kurt and Steven.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:54 am

I enjoyed this show so much more then The Bachelor. I was pleasantly surprised that Kurt picked Amanda. I guess he was thinking with the right head laugh out loud he had me worried there for a while. Calah and Steven make a cute couple and it seems they are still together . I wonder what happened with Kurt and Amanda if the split rumors are true. I hope they keep us up to date on their social media. Thanks to all here who posted pics, & updates on this forum for all to enjoy. Much appreciated.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:20 am

suzq wrote:TMZ has an article that Kurt and Amanda broke up in December.  TV Insider has an interview with Steven and Calah -- she just moved in with him at his house.  Reality Steve is interviewing some of the contestants for his podcast.

I am not surprised if that is true regarding Kurt and Amanda. Unfortunate if true considering that he did choose her in the end. I wonder the reason though of the split if true.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney