SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:28 pm

This is the most I've connected with Joe all season. This is the reality that I want to see, not the crap that tptb manufacture.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:30 pm

Sprite wrote:We have never had such a sporty female lead. I love it. She is such a good mix of brains, beauty, grace and strength.

@Sprite IA and her makeup is flawless.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:33 pm

I like Joe. I kept rumours aside and just concentrated on what I was looking at. He seems like a good guy. idk

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like Joe. I kept rumours aside and just concentrated on what I was looking at. He seems like a good guy. idk

Same. I was trying to ignore the rumours and just base my opinion on what I was seeing. Post show...we will see.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:48 pm

Chris is such a whining little toad.

Why did Clayton win the ultimate Viking? I don't see why he was picked over the others.

That was such a quick date. I guess they will devote most of the time to the nighttime drama with Chris. Hope he goes after this.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:51 pm

@Sprite we just didn’t see enough to see why Clayton won. Gave us a hysterical Chris S show. Why didn’t he just shut his mouth about how awful the food was?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:59 pm

Does Chris S. think Michelle is supposed to chase him? Please!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:01 pm

Somehow, I doubt Michelle really wanted to give Clayton that rose. She couldn't push him away fast enough after giving him the rose.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:03 pm

quietpal wrote:Does Chris S. think Michelle is supposed to chase him? Please!

I agree he is an a**, but I would bet that producers told him to wait, that she would come and get him and then when she ends the date without speaking with him, he loses it. Exactly what they wanted.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Yep, and I'm sure they "encourage" him to interrupt Michelle's date with Nayte.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:06 pm

@Sprite I guessed the same thing. Manipulation
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Naturally Nayte gets the best date and to meet her besties.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx
Sprite
Locknkey