SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:11 pm

I like how Nayte explained the issue with Chris and clearly Michelle has reinforced his confidence.

I like her friends. They asked the tough questions, but were not rude about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:15 pm

Michelle seems so infatuated with Nayte. More than I think we witnessed
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:17 pm

Michelle is so into Nayte. It isn't even close. With the other guys she is all cool confidence, but with him she is so girly and giggly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:19 pm

I like Michelle's friends. Down to earth, not there for their 15 minutes, there for their friend.

Lots of touchy feely on the boat between Michelle and Nayte.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I like Michelle's friends. Down to earth, not there for their 15 minutes, there for their friend.

Lots of touchy feely on the boat between Michelle and Nayte.
Yeah, I noticed how touchy-feely they both were. And Michelle couldn't stop smiling and cheesing.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:23 pm

I'm sure Chris knew exactly where to go all on his own. Producers had absolutely nothing at all to do with it. Suspect no

This is why he didn't get a chance to talk to her on the group date.

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:26 pm

Chris, this ain’t worth it to get on BIP no matter what your producer told ya, smh for him…. hope he is embarrassed watching this back.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:28 pm

My daughter is asking if this interruption on a one on one has happened before. I’m sure it has. Vaguely remember some bachelor being in a ballroom on a one on one and and another woman coming in. Who was that?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:33 pm

This is so unfair to Nayte. Now Michelle is p*ssed off and it will ruin her mood for the rest of the date and it had been going so well.

Send him home Michelle! Yes!!! You go girl. You can make decisions for yourself.

Love her!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:37 pm

Good for Michelle for checking Chris about speaking for her.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:39 pm

I love Michelle and Nayte together. No question in my mind she's all in with him, more than any of the other guys.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:43 pm

luvstx wrote:My daughter is asking if this interruption on a one on one has happened before. I’m sure it has. Vaguely remember some bachelor being in a ballroom on a one on one and and another woman coming in. Who was that?!?

I think that was actually the new hosts season...Jessie Palmer. I think it was Trish?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx
Sprite
Locknkey