SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2022 10:24 am

I have to wait 40 minutes before it starts. I'll watch some of it. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2022 11:11 am

I forgot all about Alyssa. I see she hasn't changed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2022 11:38 am

Is Olajuwonall grown up now. That was a nice interview.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 19, 2022 11:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Is Olajuwonall grown up now. That was a nice interview.

Grown up? Perhaps. I still don't trust the guy.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 19, 2022 11:40 am

O got down on a knee and gave Katina a big azz ring (her words). They are staying married so poor Katina... JMVHO.

Alyssa was Alyssa trying to excuse away her behavior. As I said earlier, I loathe her and indeed anyone who can be so hurtful to another human being.

Jasmina and Michael were still wearing their wedding rings during their interview. When Kevin asked if they are still married they mimicked a drum roll and we went to commercial. Jas left it to Michael to say that they are no longer together.

Noi and Steve are still married. She continues to hold onto her apartment but they are "together six nights a week." As for his bank account, he invested in crypto early and made some other investments so there's that.

Lindsey and Mark are next.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2022 11:47 am

Alyssa is saying she panicked and wasn't thinking straight. Chris never knew she said things she said after it was aired. Blaming the experts, blaming everyone but herself for her horrible attitude. She is a horrible person.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 19, 2022 12:00 pm

A bit off topic and still being snarky but Lindsey needs to invest in a good bra.

No surprise but they are not together. She is still getting in the nasty digs digs such as, "He has no intellect." I'm not saying Mark is the perfect guy but no one deserves to be spoken to in such a condescending and derogatory manner.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 10:20 am

I only watched until the end of Alysa. Speaking of no one deserves to be spoken to that way.

I'm glad to hear Miss Lack of good bras, is not together with Mark. He's a good guy and she was the complete opposite of him. We knew that right from the wedding day.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 26, 2022 1:00 pm

There's a "Where Are They Now?" episode next Wednesday.

As for this Wednesday, I just can't...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 26, 2022 3:53 pm

Not surprised Lindsey/Mark divorced. Thought Jasmina and Michael would stay married but seems like she never got into the romantic stage with him.

Katina and O were surprising to stay married but him giving her a ring was sweet...for some reason I feel like when we check back on them they won't be married anymore more so because of him.

Supper glad Noi and Steve stayed married!! Here's hoping the 6 month check-in they are still together!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 26, 2022 3:58 pm

I haven't seen Part 2 of the reunion yet but I'm more interested in the 6 month check-in on the couples!! Saw the preview and I spotted a former girl that was on the show!! Are they dating Chris!? He said in the preview he was seeing someone they/we might know! question

Also is there really another season coming in July!? Lord this show is like 90 Day Fiance.. one season ends another one begins! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 8367-910 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel