SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:41 am

I predict Alyssa will end up leaving before the experiment is even over. She is not happy, she is not into him and isn't even interested in giving him a chance. She's awful, I can't imagine how they matched these two. I'm thinking it was for the drama that we are seeing play out , they saw the snob in her and knew she would give them the drama they wanted., just like they did with Paige and Chris. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:17 pm

I can't believe this is the same Alyssa.

https://en.newsner.com/animals/rescued-dog-is-so-thrilled-at-being-rescued-he-can-t-stop-wagging-his-tail/

Not only did her mean behaviour annoy the heck out of me, when she was speaking about being mad at her mother, really made my skin crawl. Her mother said something along the lines of just do it, go scuba diving, don't look bad on TV? That's how she was raised? You do things because you want to, because you care, not because how it will make you look. She is a self centred awful person. You can be attracted to someone who turns out to be the biggest jerk. She clearly has no idea what makes a somebody a good person. It has nothing to do with looks.

I feel horrible for Chris. Their IG pages are both private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't believe this is the same Alyssa.

https://en.newsner.com/animals/rescued-dog-is-so-thrilled-at-being-rescued-he-can-t-stop-wagging-his-tail/

Not only did her mean behaviour annoy the heck out of me, when she was speaking about being mad at her mother, really made my skin crawl. Her mother said something along the lines of just do it, go scuba diving, don't look bad on TV? That's how she was raised? You do things because you want to, because you care, not because how it will make you look. She is a self centred awful person. You can be attracted to someone who turns out to be the biggest jerk. She clearly has no idea what makes a somebody a good person. It has nothing to do with looks.

I feel horrible for Chris. Their IG pages are both private.

There does appear to be a disconnect here between the “real” Alyssa & her pet rescuing. But I think there’s something here. It’s just my opinion, but the rescuing could be another thing she does in an effort to “look good”. This personality type is huge on appearances and lacks in depth. People are either kind, or they’re not. They aren’t only kind in one portion of their lives, i.e. their pet rescuing, then insufferable in other areas.

There’s been several things with her. The shallowness about her just screams from the screen. The 10 wedding dresses. Those stupid boots. The standoffishness with the other girls. That “ACE” necklace. 🙄 I could go on.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Wow. I'm just reading through this thread and hitting the Like button since everyone is saying what I am thinking about Alyssa!

And going back to the wedding gowns, I could MAYBE accept buying 1 backup just in case. Ten is way, way, way OTT. Was Alyssa going to assign numbers to them and then draw the winner out of a hat?

Sheesh but I dislike this woman more every time she opens her mouth...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:32 pm

Doats wrote:Wow. I'm just reading through this thread and hitting the Like button since everyone is saying what I am thinking about Alyssa!

And going back to the wedding gowns, I could MAYBE accept buying 1 backup just in case. Ten is way, way, way OTT. Was Alyssa going to assign numbers to them and then draw the winner out of a hat?

Sheesh but I dislike this woman more every time she opens her mouth...

Totally agree! Can you imagine being her MOTHER? Wouldn’t you just want to slap her silly? Her behavior is embarrassing enough. But then to speak to her mother in such a disrespectful manner? OMG. I’d be disowning & changing my number.

But…I’d never have a daughter who acted like that either. Chitty behavior has consequences at this house. I have a feeling Alyssa has never suffered any consequences for anything.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:03 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:snipped

People are either kind, or they’re not. They aren’t only kind in one portion of their lives, i.e. their pet rescuing, then insufferable in other areas.

snipped 🙄  I could go on.

Exactly! I worked with someone years ago who one day was sweet as pie and the other four days was a raving lunatic. You never knew what mood she was going to be in. Planning a girls dinner to celebrate our accomplishments or buying pizza lunches, wasn't going to make me suddenly like her.

I can understand if one party isn't physically attracted, or has reservation because it is a stranger. However these are the things you would think one would think thoroughly of all the possible scenario's and how they would handle it. Either way, there's a way to approach it and deal with it, other than being a hurtful inconsiderate jerk.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:31 pm

I feel so bad for Chris but I'm wondering if the experts didn't do this to mess with her. They must have seen how shallow she is and maybe wanted her to see what others see. If they did do this then Chris must have been compensated. I sure hope so. Her mother knows her well. I saw a photo someone posted from a way back where she is with this muscle bound tall guy and while she thought he looked good she looked like a kid next to him, it was not a good look. Normally some of those type of guys look for the model types or at least with big boobs etc.

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:45 am

FYI MAFSFAN has posted the decisions on her Instagram.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:25 pm

Jolena wrote:I predict Alyssa will end up leaving before the experiment is even over. She is not happy, she is not into him and isn't even interested in giving him a chance. She's awful, I can't imagine how they matched these two. I'm thinking it was for the drama that we are seeing play out , they saw the snob in her and knew she would give them the drama they wanted., just like they did with Paige and Chris. jmo

I think you are correct. There’s a spoiler.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:19 pm

This is all I see?

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Captu760

It doesn't specifically say she left, she could have just taken another flight, but IA no way does she stick around.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/mafsfan/2766300291504439008/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:48 am

It’s under season 14 spoilers. Here’s the screen shot. MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 F2657110
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:35 am

@Mastiiffmom thanks. Can you post the link? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel