SELECT CONTENT

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:55 am

Norcalgal wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CbaJae-Mo_u/

According to this fanpage, Hannah and Adam have their first home together.

Did they buy a house or did he move into her apartment? Didn't she recently move to a bigger place? I always thought she would eventually tire of CA and she would move back on the East Coast when she settled down and bought a home. I wonder if an engagement will be coming in near future. no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:12 pm

That's very exciting. Home ownership these days is getting harder and harder for some.

I hope we get so see some pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:28 pm

It could be a rental but still their first home. I imagine that prices in California are even more crazy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:03 pm

@Jolena No idea if they bought a home together or just moved into together. I check both their individual IG pages and got nothing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:16 pm

I hope she means it when she says as long as he's happy she's happy because I don't see how Haley can be blamed for anything.

She goes on to say when she's home anxiety creeps up. I hope it has nothing to do with her brother and Haley because imo that's a waste of energy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:53 pm

I saw a post few weeks that said they bought a house together in Santa Monica .. have no clue where it is now so can’t site dource
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:47 pm

@GuardianAngel I know someone with a lot of anxiety and she employs a lot of strategies to manage it. Her early home life was challenging so I can understand how Hannah would find triggers at home. I don't think it has anything to do with Haley - more just the dynamics between family members. The person I know told me stress is external things (eg an unexpected heavy workload or a freak storm) but anxiety comes from internal sources (being home brings back memories of financial stress and uncertainties stemming from that or an alcoholic parent that is not someone you can count on all the time). I haven't studied anxiety but am just sharing what I've been told.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:17 pm

Link: https://www.amazon.com/God-Bless-This-Messy-Journal/dp/0063111896
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:29 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@GuardianAngel I know someone with a lot of anxiety and she employs a lot of strategies to manage it. Her early home life was challenging so I can understand how Hannah would find triggers at home. I don't think it has anything to do with Haley - more just the dynamics between family members. The person I know told me stress is external things (eg an unexpected heavy workload or a freak storm) but anxiety comes from internal sources (being home brings back memories of financial stress and uncertainties stemming from that or an alcoholic parent that is not someone you can count on all the time). I haven't studied anxiety but am just sharing what I've been told.

Very informative, thanks for sharing.

I don't recall any issues with Hannah and her family but obviously there were problems. I'm glad she's going to therapy.

Her new adventure in journaling sounds like fun.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 01, 2022 5:37 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Hannah Brown & Adam Woolard - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #3

+14
Loulou
Amethyst
Billysmom
alwayscooking
Minney