SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:23 pm

Yes, Brooke to spill first, with veiled accusations of Darvid’s family not being understanding of her First Nations status and bisexuality, followed by a relationship with a girl to stick it to the haters who say she’s not really bisexual. Is JL back with her girlfriend yet? She could be up for a showmance
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:50 pm

@Dirty Street Pie We are of one mind. It's just a matter of how quick she can flip. Can't be too fast as she must first play the heart broken victim card and to show how truly serious she was about the process. After a suitable mourning period a lovely lady will emerge to mend that broken heart. Probably someone she already knows, who can act help her heal, but then conveniently step back after they have milked the attention and realize that they are better off as friends.

I could seriously write this stuff.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Well, well, well. Brooke has responded.

Brooke Blurton has responded to Bachelorette partner Darvid Garayeli post announcing their split saying she is “just as surprised” as her fellowers.

But Blurton has since revealed the post was just as much of a shock to her, saying she understood the news would remain private.

“I just want to say right now I’m finding this really quite overwhelming and just as surprising to me as you guys,” she wrote in her own Instagram story.

“I just woke up to the news. It was definitely agreed to part ways. I just wanted to do it privately amicably and respectfully. This is not how and what I expected to be doing right now so as you can imagine, this is all a lot.”

https://instagram.com/stories/brooke.blurton/2741880977138482009?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:52 pm

Oh, please. What did she expect? That nobody would ever find out they split? Ridiculous.

I thought he was pretty respectful. This piece of BS PR, not so much.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:02 pm

I have exceedingly low expectations of this franchise and yet turns out they're still not low enough

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:09 pm

@leavers So true. Just when I think they can't get any worse/dumber/nastier/fake they exceed all expectations.

I can see her saying all that in an instagram story as she strategically cries. Poor baby... Suspect dizzy

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:05 am

What is she talking about keeping it private? Does she really expect anyone to believe that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:25 am

I am wondering why Brooke didn't go to Brisbane with Darvid for Christmas. I thought family is very important for her and she can't go to Perth. Wouldn't it be logical to celebrate Christmas with Darvid family. Maybe this started the break up. He is very close to his family and she can't even go with him to see them

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:05 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:LOL, just posted about this in the other thread.
Brooke is hard work IMO, she seemed to be dwelling so much on the Abbie/Konrad thing. Good luck to her future partner, because it seems that’s it’s Brookes world, and they’re just living in it.
Likewise I hope Darvid is able to reconstruct the bits of his life that he’s changed for Brooke.

Late to the party because I only just read about this (not following either on SM).  Hadn't been monitoring them for "split watch" because Darvid seemed to be drinking Brooke's Koolaid but I agree @Dirty Street Pie the girl is super high maintenance and self-centred IMO so I expect Darvid was the one to pull the plug.

Does this make them the shortest-lived couple?  Even Sophie and Stu lasted till Australia Day!  laugh out loud Welp, looks like Holly and Amelia are the real winners here.  Still going strong and appear genuinely loved up.  Konrad did alright as well; Abbie will give him some free publicity till it inevitably crashes and burns any minute now.

ETA:  House is still on the market so it seems he's going ahead with the move (maintain the momentum to break away from Mum perhaps laugh out loud)

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-qld-jindalee-138127482

Sprite wrote:Bets on her next partner? I'm going with a female just to keep that plot line going.

:bad girl:

100% :yes:   GRROOOAAANN.  Sorry not buying it Brooke.  We all saw the difference in body language when you were with the boys v girls Rolling Eyes

GuardianAngel wrote:What is she talking about keeping it private? Does she really expect anyone to believe that?

I think what she means is, she was expecting to be the one in control of the narrative and is pissed Darvid grew some balls and spoke his mind.

ETA: I forgot Pete dumped Becky after THREE DAYS, and Elly and Frazer were never together IMO, but this still puts Brooke & Darvid in the Top 3 Quickest Splits.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:25 pm

@Enough IMO family is only important to Brooke when it’s her family.
See how quickly she turned on Holly when she raised concerns about moving to WA.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:41 pm

Darvid's back at his place in Brisbane and beginning to heal. I genuinely think he put his all into the relationship (and perhaps why he was so upfront with the breakup, didn't want things to drag / rumours to start).

Not too sure what it means for the sale of his house and if he'll still go ahead with it or not. Also not last night that Brooke had unfollowed him, but he's still following her and he's been quick to refollow Konrad (and vice versa), so definitely think him unfollowing K was all about Brooke wanting to control the narrative that he never really wanted part of.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:44 pm

@butterflylove what a cutie. What does it mean he's back in Brisbane? Is he back in his house?

I felt he wanted to put the split out there asap and get it over with because usually there is a tabloid announcement. So it was strange but imo well done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+10
Sprite
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Al
Billysmom