SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:54 pm

butterflylove wrote:...snipped

he's been quick to refollow Konrad (and vice versa), definitely think him unfollowing K was all about Brooke wanting to control the narrative that he never really wanted part of.

Bingo.  Brooke seems very controlling IMO.  :yes:    Go on Darvid, follow Abbie too.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:05 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:...snipped

he's been quick to refollow Konrad (and vice versa), definitely think him unfollowing K was all about Brooke wanting to control the narrative that he never really wanted part of.

Bingo.  Brooke seems very controlling IMO.  :yes:    Go on Darvid, follow Abbie too.   Hugesmile

rofl And watch Brooke's head explode and her PR assault begin.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:06 pm

So I think we can rule out JL and Carissa as contenders for any post-show fake relationships with Brooke - both are supporting Darvid.   sneakyl

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 HCGDFbd

Source

Cast members showing support for Brooke?  Ummmmm.... yeah none (though Kurt did like her birthday post because he's a nice boy).

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 AxaeOM1

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:05 pm

We knew it. Brooke has to say it was her choice to end the relationship! Really?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10398481/Brooke-Blurton-reveals-REAL-reason-ended-relationship-Darvid-Garayeli.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1642110962%7CMCAID%3D2F5F90320515D04D-600006BECAF7FA32

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:48 pm

LOL OK Brooke, sure it was.  laugh out loud.  

I particularly like this bit: "this will be my last and only address of this relationship", as if everyone's meant to just accept her version of events and leave it at that.  Ah no, it doesn't work like that.  

Top comment on article:

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 EJAPkNW

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:03 pm

The people weren’t having Brooke’s BS in the comments on So Dramatics post about her

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 87c45c10Brooke has now posted in her story about blocking these people. So incredibly thin skinned, they’re not posting on her own Insta, it’s on a second rate gossip site! News flash Brooke, you’ll be a lot happier if you don’t read ALL OF THE THINGS about yourself.

https://www.Instagram.com/sodramaticpodcast_
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:17 pm

Feeling torn.  Not a fan of so dramatic and don't want to engage with her posts, but at the same time it would be tres satisfying to give Brooke some ~ feedback ~ and have her block me as confirmation that she read it and it pissed her off.  laugh out loud

Meh, think I'll just let her read it here (if she's monitoring so dramatic's page that closely, you KNOW she's lurking on this thread night and day). hi

Also, note to kim.williams.31 in the IG comments there saying it's "gross" for women to throw shade at other women: no Kim, we're allowed to call out anyone acting like a controlling diva and besides, Brooke doesn't *see* gender, remember?  cheeky
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:02 pm

@Bobette I love you! rofl

Brooke just continues to reinforce my opinion of her. Controlling, full of herself, know it all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:17 am

I just knew it! Darvid got his say out first and asap before she or the tabloids. laugh out loud

Her statement is pathetic, and to bring up the passing of her sister is just horrible.

What a piece of work she is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:18 am

It took her long enough to write that.

I get it.

It takes a while to figure out how to spin things in a way to you make yourself look good to all the various audiences you are trying to shill play to, while simultaneously figuratively p*ssing on the guy who beat you to the punch....without making it too obvious that is what you are trying to do.

Brooke is trying to sound nonchalant, but I bet she is fuming. The fact that most seem not buy her pitch must be infuriating. rotfl

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:19 am

Bobette wrote:Feeling torn.  Not a fan of so dramatic and don't want to engage with her posts, but at the same time it would be tres satisfying to give Brooke some ~ feedback ~ and have her block me as confirmation that she read it and it pissed her off.  laugh out loud

Meh, think I'll just let her read it here (if she's monitoring so dramatic's page that closely, you KNOW she's lurking on this thread night and day). hi

Also, note to kim.williams.31 in the IG comments there saying it's "gross" for women to throw shade at other women: no Kim, we're allowed to call out anyone acting like a controlling diva and besides, Brooke doesn't *see* gender, remember?  cheeky

re: the last point: exactly! It's NOT feminism to think you have to agree with and support everything every woman ever does! It's about equal opportunity, equal outcomes, the fact that women are human just like men... it's not about 'let women get away with sh*t we'd never let a man get away with'! Women can be toxic, abusive, bad people too! I'm not saying Brooke is any of those things, this is just a general point. Women are human so make the same human mistakes men do.

Anyway I'm just glad Brooke is being called out by the vast majority of people. It was pretty blatant that she just wanted to control the narrative. I think Brooke needs better assistance with her PR because all her messaging post season has been amateurish at best.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:42 am

Darvid's house sold at auction today for $750K.  A profit of $300K since buying it two years ago.  Nice.  I don't imagine we'll see him shilling any crap cosmetics or *cough* going on heavily sponsored trips to Byron *cough* in the near future.  Also, he's successfully gotten away from his mum's street. Congrats Hugesmile

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 5 LVoT1Lz

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+10
Sprite
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Al
Billysmom