SELECT CONTENT

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:59 pm

I had been wondering the same thing.

She was whining on instagram about not being allowed back across the WA border and when people commented asking why she couldn't get back in if she was a WA resident with work there she said she had moved to Vic as a "career sacrifice", which I interpreted as "I went chasing fame".

I can't see Mark McGowan ever classing ~ influencer ~ as essential work so if she wants to get back in she might want to consider giving up the free hair care products and get a real job, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:10 pm

I love that Darvid's friend spilled the beans. laugh out loud

She's going to have a fit now, since that's twice he's been one step ahead of her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love that Darvid's friend spilled the beans. laugh out loud

She's going to have a fit now, since that's twice he's been one step ahead of her.

And it's a narrative I believe more than the "red flags" one her friends were trying to put out there on SD.

I said it at the time when Darvid posted the breakup, he doesn't seem to be one who will beat it around the bush. He didn't want it to drag out or their be speculation and rumours - and I give him credit for i, because he truly seemed all in on her.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:02 am

@butterflylove Exactly, well said.

Here's the goods and this is how it went down. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 am

So Brooke's the latest Bach AU alum to get COVID and post about it, as is the fashion Rolling Eyes

It's a bit rich of her to lecture others to wear masks when she went to several events last week with no masks and no social distancing in sight.  

Catching COVID is NOT "only a matter of time" - unless you take no precautions, Brooke.

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 PzHoOPl

Source

Gee I wonder how she caught it.   :headbanging

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 1fhMb59

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 YUBG7Nw

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 CORw2R2

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 XZmbCiu

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:12 pm

no no I wonder if all those people think it's only a matter of time since that was posted only 4 days ago and they were all huggy kissy.

What does "lots of Admin" work consist of? Rolling Eyes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:31 pm

I hope people are calling her out on her BS. She was doing stuff with no mask or social distancing. What did she think was going to happen. She annoys me more and more every time she opens her mouth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:31 am

Brooke Blurton claims Darvid Garayeli went public with their split to ‘humiliate’ her

Brooke Blurton is determined to have the last word in her messy split from Bachelorette winner Darvid Garayeli.

The reality star, 27, claimed Garayeli blindsided her with a public announcement of their break-up in order to “humiliate” and “silence” her.

or maybe he's allowed to say stuff about things in his own life including a breakup?

I used to like Brooke, now I find her very hard to like indeed.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1328

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:35 am

@leavers OMG. She is so full of herself. She can say whatever, but heaven forbid he dare stand up for himself. Go Darvid! Dish some more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:02 am

Darvid posted a screenshot of the article in his Instagram story.

Hope that's all the response he gives.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:08 am

Billysmom wrote:Darvid posted a screenshot of the article in his Instagram story.

Hope that's all the response he gives.

He says there is more behind the story but he hasn't said anything just hoping it would all die down and he doesn't understand why it is still being dragged on...implying by Brooke.

If she doesn't shut up, he will spill the dirt and then she will really be p*ssed.

Brooke thinks she is so special, when in fact she is a dime a dozen attention seeking fame ho.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:50 pm

I'm glad he did what he did and I'm glad he's responding. People like Brooke need to be put in their place and called out. jmo's but it's been reported they split, he had his say, she had hers, now move on rather than trying to get in the last word and trying to rehash it all over again for her own selfish reasons, when people don't care, jmo's.

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion - Page 7 Captu762

https://www.instagram.com/stories/darvgarayeli/2774099225720245402/?hl=en

ETA: He still has pictures of her on his IG.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooke Blurton - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Discussion

+10
Sprite
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Al
Billysmom