SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:02 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1467645023424499717?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:14 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1467765760873439235?s=20

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1467780862162972672?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:45 am

Thanks for the reminder @bluwavz. I can't keep up with the switching of nights. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:03 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1467947561927520261?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:20 am

I dont like how a host is making this moment about them when it is NOT. Sorry not sorry to Tayshia but I disagree with them even addressing it here when it should be about Michelle, her season & her ex's. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:04 am

Isn't Tayshia still under contract? If so, then I don't think that she has any choice in whether not to speak about her break-up if TPTB tell her to, correct?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:32 am

George1218 wrote:Isn't Tayshia still under contract? If so, then I don't think that she has any choice in whether not to speak about her break-up if TPTB tell her to, correct?

I dont believe that for one second honestly because Tayshia has a podcast she could have done this on that spot or even posting on her IG. This did not need to be broadcast on Michelle's MTA. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:42 am

chasus71 wrote:
George1218 wrote:Isn't Tayshia still under contract? If so, then I don't think that she has any choice in whether not to speak about her break-up if TPTB tell her to, correct?

I dont believe that for one second honestly because Tayshia has a podcast she could have done this on that spot or even posting on her IG. This did not need to be broadcast on Michelle's MTA. JMO.

Exactly how I feel. Her publicist told People they are no longer a couple, and many times we see couples talk to People/US Weekly or post on their own SM.
How about Zac? Why isn’t he given an opportunity to speak how HE feels?

That being said, I blame it on TPTB. Very tacky for them to do so on a night that belongs to Michelle. I hope Tayshia keeps it short.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:55 am

@sdmom I agree, since they are going through this they need to keep it short because to me it does not come off well considering this is Michelle's MTA. This is so cringe to me. I also think about Zac's mental well-being this time no matter how this ended and by whom. That has got to be devasting either way. I just wish they never did this in front of the MTA audience, why not do it behind closed doors even a green room, but not like this. JMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:00 am

Who could forget Andi and Josh on the red carpet for a live premiere discussing wedding plans, and food tasting, with a break up announcement a couple of days later, plus the sit down with CH during WTA? or some sort of special.

As much as I don't like it, imo Tayshia didn't have much of a choice on how to handle the break up. Neither one has posted on IG since Nov 12/16, but I think that will change after tonight.

This is a repeat of other break ups where it's discussed "live" because they like to air personal details. TPTB only care about ratings and are always adding something to bring more viewers. That preview by BacheloretteABC teases with the hopes of an increase in viewers.

@sdmom IA I hope she keeps it short and very general.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who could forget Andi and Josh on the red carpet for a live premiere discussing wedding plans, and food tasting, with a break up announcement a couple of days later, plus the sit down with CH during WTA? or some sort of special.

As much as I don't like it, imo Tayshia didn't have much of a choice on how to handle the break up. Neither one has posted on IG since Nov 12/16, but I think that will change after tonight.

This is a repeat of other break ups where it's discussed "live" because they like to air personal details. TPTB only care about ratings and are always adding something to bring more viewers. That preview by BacheloretteABC teases with the hopes of an increase in viewers.

@sdmom IA I hope she keeps it short and very general.
IA. TPTB want as much as possible of the post season drama to take place (or at least be discussed) on the show.
Tayshia is still under her Bachelorette contract. She is also employed by them both as host of the show and podcast host. It would have been nearly impossible for her to say no.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:06 am

^^^
If Tayshia is still under Bachelorette contract then Clare (break up) might still be as well. Katie (break up) is definitely still under contract. Tayshia’s co-host contract wouldn’t include her personal life.
Apparently F1’s are under some type of 1 year contract - Dale, Zac, Blake.

JMO not forced.

Confirming a breakup then intentionally putting it back into the news cycle 2 weeks later to live another round of click bait is ____. (can’t think of a nice or diplomatic word to describe this).

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
George1218
chasus71
appiah01
mbl
albean99
Sprite
gurlbrit
notarose
sdmom
bluwavz