SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:23 pm

@notarose I agree as well with you on this. None of this flies for me. I am one who hardley believes that this is something under contract for her to do, especially now being a co-host. If that was the case I feel Clare could have gotten the same opportunity to do the same on Katie's MTA. JMO.

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1468004065841930242?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:07 pm

I noticed Rodney in the hot seat. The one who should have been the bachelor. Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:13 pm

This is ridiculous. Geez

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:15 pm

Wow, someone getting served on national TV, yikes!!! I hope TPTB faked that because it’s not funny IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:19 pm

I hate it when they replay the stupid drama. It was fake the first time, it is even worse the second time around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:27 pm

This is one of the worst MTA's.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:31 pm

This is so messy….Chris not apologizing for the low IQV comment is a choice, yikes!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:03 am

Tayshia walks off. This is so depressing.

Bring on Rodney.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:06 am

Jamie shut up!!! He is like a politician. He simply can't give a straight answer. Why give a one word answer when a whole page of babble will do.

On the other hand, I am loving Romeo. I love his voice. Why couldn't we have had more of him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:07 am

I don't get it. He's getting the bachelor edit, even sitting in the next bach's seat at the MTA. Are we sure they scrapped the back to back.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:13 am

@guardianangel, feel the same re Rodney…..RS claims the back to back bachelor is off the table but nothing official.

I expected Tayshia to say the least regarding her breakup and she delivered exactly that. Not sure why she walked ooff the stage though if this was pre panned..

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
George1218
chasus71
appiah01
mbl
albean99
Sprite
gurlbrit
notarose
sdmom
bluwavz