SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:23 am

Call me cynical, but IMO Tayshia was a bit much. The deep sighs and walking off the stage...please. Not buying it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:28 am

OH great, I lost track of many I'm falling in love with you's. Another Ben Higgins.

I saw a pool table. We've seen that before.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:29 am

Did Clayton say he was intimate with the all ladies they showed him addressing? Oh em gee, the producers are going to have a field day with this guy!!!! He also was shown telling at least two women he was falling in love with them, Gabby for sure, I can’t tell the other one.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:29 am

What a waste of milk/butter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:29 am

@Sprite no doubt.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:34 am

@mercieme I caught two I love you's for sure, maybe three, and intimate with two I think. He said "i've been intimate with two of you" I could be wrong.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:35 am

mercieme wrote:@guardianangel,  feel the same re Rodney…..RS claims the back to back bachelor is off the table but nothing official.

I expected Tayshia to say the least regarding her breakup and she delivered exactly that. Not sure why she walked ooff the stage though if this was pre panned..

Per the BOLD it is called acting and part of the script..."say your lines & then exit stage left" JMO>
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:36 am

GuardianAngel wrote:OH great, I lost track of many I'm falling in love with you's. Another Ben Higgins.

I saw a pool table. We've seen that before.

mercieme wrote:Did Clayton say he was intimate with the all ladies they showed him addressing? Oh em gee, the producers are going to have a field day with this guy!!!! He also was shown telling at least two women he was falling in love with them, Gabby for sure, I can’t tell the other one.

He is easy to manipulate. That is why they picked him. I hate that. Please give me a lead that doesn't cry at the drop of the hat. I am tired of them.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:38 am

chasus71 wrote:
mercieme wrote:@guardianangel,  feel the same re Rodney…..RS claims the back to back bachelor is off the table but nothing official.

I expected Tayshia to say the least regarding her breakup and she delivered exactly that. Not sure why she walked ooff the stage though if this was pre panned..

Per the BOLD it is called acting and part of the script..."say your lines & then exit stage left" JMO>

Not just your opinion. It wasn't even good acting. I could have done way better than that.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:43 am

What did Tayshia mean by she doesn't know what the future holds? She has everything going for her how can she make a statement like that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:45 am

Michelle is cool as a cucumber. She's awesome.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:46 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme I caught two I love you's for sure, maybe three, and intimate with two I think. He said "i've been intimate with two of you" I could be wrong.
I think I heard him say intimate with all 3 at the F3 RC
@smg2587…girl for hire sleuthing…l think Clayton’s F3 are Susie, Gabby and Rachel based on the F3 preview of the “intimate relations” confession laugh out loud but you can confirm where get the SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
George1218
chasus71
appiah01
mbl
albean99
Sprite
gurlbrit
notarose
sdmom
bluwavz