SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:48 am

Olu, omg what a sweetie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:48 am

Another fake moment with the streaker. Probably one of the production earning a little bonus.

And that stupid preview with Clayton spewing his love to everyone...literally and figuratively. It is so tough sleeping with all those women. Poor guy. My heart bleeds. Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1838857674 Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3538374961

My sarcasm will be off the charts for his season. I can feel it. I'm warning you all now!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:52 am

@Sprite I'm already laughing, just the emoji choice does it. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:02 am

Loved that Michelle hugged it out with all of them even the so called villains…letting the past go is a good choice.

Peter and his pizza schtick to close out, that serving of Will seems fake as heck to me laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:05 am

I'd have a hard time hugging it out with someone who left those google reviews. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'd have a hard time hugging it out with someone who left those google reviews. laugh out loud

Imo, it all sounded fake and show related. That’s why they’re all so cool at the end.

I will say that Martin is the one that I’m suspicious of... still. Disingenuous!
Jamie is Jamie, but he at least give a good apology

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:19 am

Peter sharing his pizza with everyone. Flown in from Florida means it is cold. Yuck.

And an end to the fake drama with Peter and what's his name. I guess serving those papers was a production stunt since they just shook hands and made up.

Michelle is so good with all the guys. Clearly most of them really liked her and she clearly liked most of them.

Preview for her ending. I am so tired of them feeling in love with 3 people. We know they really aren't. Production needs to stop trying to stuff that stupid storyline down our throats.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle is cool as a cucumber. She's awesome.
Michelle took control of the room. :claphands

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:56 am

gurlbrit wrote:
sdmom wrote:
bluwavz wrote:@sdmom Was it this one? https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6IhJnvuuO/

Yes, thank you!

Honestly, I hope it’s not true.
It’s Michelle’s season and I don’t want it to be overshadowed by Tayshia’s breakup.

I won't be watching, if she had any feeling for Zac she'd keep her mouth shut.
Tayshia may not have a choice.  She's most likely still under contract and because the relationship was public the breakup would be addressed pubicly as well.  Jmo😊
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:54 am

I really like Michelle and how she treated the men AND you can tell that they all like and respect her (except for maybe Martin and Jaime). I can't wait to see her be able to show how happy she is with Nayte!!

IMO - Tayshia was not acting and probably had no choice in the fact that they brought Zack up. I thought that she seemed genuinely heartbroken and still in love.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:11 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Michelle is cool as a cucumber. She's awesome.
Michelle took control of the room. :claphands

She certainly did. What I like about her is her delivery of what she has to say. It's always in the same tone of voice but gets the message out loud and clear. There's no drama, no fake crying, no yelling or acting "bad azz" (never liked that expression).

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:21 pm

I thought all the rehashing of the drama let us in on how the guys put Jamie on a pedestal ... until they watched the edited episode. Romeo was on point for saying he had changed his opinion of Jamie. For Jamie to be 'CEO' of a biotech company (even if it's a teeny tiny one with no medical product - disclaimer I don't know if that's true) AND to be black, must give him permission to act like a douche. The Will and Peter thing was bad and served no purpose until the end. Have to admire Chris S for basically keeping his mouth shut - smart move. Did anyone else miss LeRoy last night - maybe he's defending his thesis but another very smart man who got no edit - good or bad. And Olu - you're going to be very popular either in Paradise or in your DMs! I felt for Rodney but what a gem of a man. His mother should be so proud of him!

I bought what Tayshia was selling - I do think she is heartbroken and still loves Zac. And the uncertainty of leaving NYC for good must weigh on her. Zac is so intently focused on helping those in recovery - perhaps this is a wake-up call for him, too. That singular focus on something - his continuing work to stay clean and his desire to help others - may not leave a lot of extra room in his life. That is not good or bad - it just is what it is.

But Michelle is absolutely the best bachelorette ever. Period. She is so self-aware. I loved what Rick said about her - she listens to really understand, rather than to listen just to respond. All the contestants should thank her for the great example she has set for all women, and especially for those of color.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
George1218
chasus71
appiah01
mbl
albean99
Sprite
gurlbrit
notarose
sdmom
bluwavz