SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! Lots of good s/caps!

I see the love locks in one of the caps. Do we know what city they were in at that point in time?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] No they just show a close up of his face. So we don’t have any background info yet.

Was waiting for the YouTube promo to see if the promo was slowed downed we get a glimpse of anyone as Rachel walks away. We don’t get a glimpse of anyone else. They clearly show two roses as she walks away, so we know roses wasn’t given out yet while she walks away to cry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This Susie shot confuses me a little. I don’t know, the background doesn’t look like the concert hall to me. The green in the corner may be throwing me off maybe. Here is another look.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:37 pm

Some caps didn’t post yet.

These seem to be Serene in Vienna

Gabby’s Toronto 1on1 again

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:15 pm

There is something going on at the F3/F2 RC imo. There are two roses, therefore there must have been one that left before he handed those two out. Plus the voiceovers of Clayton telling them "I'm in love with her" I think? and "i've been intimate with each of you" tells me there was only two people standing there. IIRC there was one with a dark dress on, another with a lighter dress on, and possible a 3rd we saw a shadow.

This dress is different from the one crying on the steps? I have to go look for the other but I thought it didn't have straps.

I think I found the love locks in Toronto. I'll brb and post those.

ETA: I think it's two different dresses, two different scenarios. Good catch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I didn't see any green either after you mentioned it. Do we know who the stair crying girl is? (I still don't know who's who!)

EETA: I'm looking for something else and found this. I apologize if it's been figured out but these two imo go together.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:26 pm

The Distillery District in Toronto where Gabby? had her date. I looked at love locks in Vienna and Paris but both of those were on bridges. They were right under my nose 1 1/2 hours away. Smiley Same stand, same distressed brick in the same spot, and Clayton looks to be at the E part.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:25 pm

Posting these because Fantake is saying it might be Gabby. But I see an ear piece so I think it a producer (thinking it’s Parisa who was Clayton’s producer).

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:55 pm

Is this the same church?

Hallgrímskirkja (Icelandic pronunciation: ​[ˈhatl̥ˌkrimsˌcʰɪr̥ca], church of Hallgrímur) is a Lutheran (Church of Iceland) parish church in Reykjavík, Iceland. At 74.5 metres (244 ft) tall, it is the largest church in Iceland and among the tallest structures in the country.[1] The church is named after the Icelandic poet and clergyman Hallgrímur Pétursson (1614–1674), author of the Passion Hymns.[

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry for the double post. imo that can't be a contestant with that huge puffer coat on. Good catch on the ear piece.

I also noticed up thread, I can't find it now, there's two PI's of Clayton, same background, two totally different outfits on. One with a hoodie and another with a sweater. Not sure if we can use that for anything other than maybe match up same locations.

ETA: Found them

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:08 am

Saw this picture on the Bachelor Hulu page. Believe it’s the first group date of the season. Looks like 9 women. I see Teddi, Gabby, Mara, Genevieve, Sierra. Also includes Cassidy and Melina.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:10 pm

Not sure if anyone has sleuthed it yet, but it looks like this is a fsd and a nice private one.  On a scale, definitely higher than Gabby's snow dome imo.  

source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Great find! It's gorgeous! In so many season's, it's been sleuthed the F1 gets the best so that's another clue for me Gabby may not be the F1.

Source

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:06 am

Great find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Matches the bathroom Clayton is upset in. This seems to be either Susie’s fsd (Rachel’s looks to be a hotel suite) or his place for Iceland that LCD takes place.  The dinner setup where he is upset makes me not rule out lcd.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
Jeepers
Agent99
gurlbrit
Sprite
LadyisaDame