SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:00 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes I think that is why you may not be able to watch because the video itself falls under the official Fox YT channel if that makes a difference???
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:24 pm

@chasus71 That's what I thought. No worries. They are pretty good tweeting and posting on their IG. It's all good. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:35 am

Does anyone know for sure which one is rich?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:45 am

2observe wrote:Does anyone know for sure which one is rich?

They announced it on episode 1. It's Steven McBee. He's worth 10 million.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15240

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:47 am

albean99 wrote:

I must have missed that!! I will have to go back and watch to catch when that was mentioned.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:23 pm

@chasus71 It was during his intro. I don't think Kurt is in too bad shape either. The way he talks about travelling, I think he may not be exactly poor. Not like the first JM.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:59 pm

albean99 wrote:

Okay, thanks. I must have missed it.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 pm

@Sprite thanks for the info. After re-watch I did catch it.
Even a Millionaire, Steve is a working Millionaire for sure because tending to a ranch is continous work so no doubt the woman would have to want to be part of the farm life. I just don't see Steve moving to a city even with his millions.

Kurt is well off for sure. Maybe not in the total amount like Steve, but I have no doubt his business is successful. He surely makes 6 figures, if not more, hands down and that is no chump change either.

IMO the women chosen by these two are still winners honestly.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysvictoria Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:28 am

Is there anyone who might be able to screen catch the previews for next week that was showed at the end of this weeks show? I don’t know how to and really would like to sleuth the previews.

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:45 am

alwaysvictoria wrote:Is there anyone who might be able to screen catch the previews for next week that was showed at the end of this weeks show? I don’t know how to and really would like to sleuth the previews.

I would if I could find the episode or preview online somewhere but no luck.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:29 pm

@alwaysvictoria I tried looking but they didn't tweet the previews nor do I see it on Fox's website. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:13 pm

At least it appears he knew what was up with her and the type of person she is.

Kurt Sowers: Yeah, her exit was pretty dramatic, and she’s still being pretty dramatic. I tried to reach out to some of the women post-show, after Amanda and I broke up. I definitely kept it respectful, I would not have reached out to any woman while Amanda and I were together. We were all in this weird boiler cooker together. We’re all kind of trauma bonded, so I’ve been able to maintain a lot of friendships with some of the women after the show. And now with Carolyn, I thought that maybe we can be cordial as well. It seems that she’s trying to manipulate that situation a little bit right now and I don’t really know what her end goal is. Maybe her end goal is just to keep a little drama going, I’m not real sure. There’s no future for her and I either. That has and will always be off the table.
https://variety.com/2022/tv/features/joe-millionaire-kurt-amanda-break-up-carolyn-1235208694/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
2observe
albean99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum