SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:16 pm

albean99 wrote:snipped
This article is speculating that the finale will be on Dec 21st. Michelle Young finale schedule

mbl wrote:@albean99 Yes, Futon Critic shows 2 hour finale followed by 1 hour ATFR on the 21st.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/2021/12/21/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:13 am

https://youtu.be/ruqMY8DVxz0
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:59 am

What's the shocking conclusion that we'd never expect?? I say nothing we haven't seen before?

We see both Nayte and Brandon dressed for the FRC. Nayte looks to be at the FRC location, water in the background. Where is Brandon? Hotel?

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu690

TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu691

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:07 pm

The Bachelorette: SEASON FINALE - 1809 (12/21)

“1809” – Michelle’s journey as “The Bachelorette” is coming to a close. With two incredible beaus remaining, Michelle’s parents and sister join her in beautiful Mexico to get to know the men who may be joining their family. The pressure is on to impress, but will they stick the landing or fall short? After each guy has met the family and taken Michelle on one final date, she’ll have a life-changing decision to make. Has she found her soulmate, and will he get down on one knee? Find out on the exhilarating season finale of “The Bachelorette,” airing TUESDAY, DEC. 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The two men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:

Brandon J., 27, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore

Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1809-12-21/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Then the three-hour Bachelorette finale will air on Tuesday, Dec. 21. Michelle’s ending will start at 8 p.m. ET, and her “After the Final Rose” special will begin around 10 p.m. ET.
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-bachelorette-finale-date-2021-michelle-young-last-episode-after-the-final-rose-air.html/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:53 pm

bluwavz wrote:
The Bachelorette: SEASON FINALE - 1809 (12/21)

“1809” – Michelle’s journey as “The Bachelorette” is coming to a close. With two incredible beaus remaining, Michelle’s parents and sister join her in beautiful Mexico to get to know the men who may be joining their family. The pressure is on to impress, but will they stick the landing or fall short? After each guy has met the family and taken Michelle on one final date, she’ll have a life-changing decision to make. Has she found her soulmate, and will he get down on one knee? Find out on the exhilarating season finale of “The Bachelorette,” airing TUESDAY, DEC. 21 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The two men who will vie for Michelle’s heart are the following:

Brandon J., 27, a traveling nurse recruiter from Portland, Ore

Nayte, 27, a sales executive from Austin, Texas

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-1809-12-21/

I love the "will he get down on one knee". Well we know Brandon would!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TheBacheloretteFinale - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://youtu.be/ruqMY8DVxz0

Just watched again and realized that when Michelle asks her mom if she thinks "he" is ready to be engaged, we don't actually see the words "to be honest with you.....pause" but do see her say "No". Mom is wearing the same outfit that she is wearing to talk to Nayte, but it's a slice and dice conversation.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:37 pm

The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose (12/21)

LIVE SPECIAL

“After the Final Rose” – The roses have all been handed out, “The Bachelorette” herself, Michelle Young, returns. Hosts Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe will lead the night, guiding emotional discussions of love and heartbreak between Michelle and her final two men. Plus, appearances from Bachelor Nation fan-favorites and some very special surprises you won’t want to miss, on the LIVE episode of “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose,” airing TUESDAY, DEC. 21 (10:03-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-after-the-final-rose-12-21/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:19 am

Do we know that Michelle accepted a proposal if made ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:33 pm

Could it be anyone else but Nayte ! After what I have seen in the last few episodes and Michelle saying she's in love, her whole body language and face is too obvious and so far, they did not hide anyting that could leave us guessing.  I do not expect nothing but Brandon being heartbroken at the time it happened.  It's been a great season to watch!  And I am certain that Michelle accepted a proposal from Nayte, I am quite sure he got down on one knee!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:54 pm

@CHO she has never admitted that I know of that she is in love or engaged. The short clip I saw, can't remember where, she said she is happy when asked. When asked who she'd kiss on NYE she said her dog.

@Fleurdesel IA I think she's been a fantastic bachelorette not only on the show but in interviews, she keeps her self so composed and speaks so well, it's enjoyable to watch.

So many seasons there was always something about the bachelorette I didn't like even if I liked the 'ette herself, but there's nothing at all with Michelle that annoys me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:34 am

Michelle's my favorite Bachelorette lead. Like @GuardianAngel, she hasn't annoyed me at all which isn't usual for me with the leads.

I saw a pic that showed Michelle and her f2 and it looked to me like she & Nayte were the couple and Brandon was a friend.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 21 FRC - ATFR - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
pavalygurl
allykat
Shadow
timfan
suzq
pbmax
Maddy
blueblues
Norcalgal
appiah01
mercieme