SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:44 pm

^^^
I interpreted the clip a bit differently. IMO she is asking which of the options he is ready for - falling in love, being in love, or an engagement. IMO it’s a great tough question because she needs to know. Some people aren’t even ready for the commitment of being in love so they avoid or sabotage.
I do agree @luvstx that pushing for an engagement as criteria for choosing someone isn’t the best.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:20 pm

@sdmom I'm with you to a certain degree. Brandon seems very young to me and not because of his age but because of his over the top love of Michelle. It just screams Team Too Much to me and yet folks are swooning. He's sweet but nothing about him and Michelle scream grounded adult relationship. He just seems like he's the type of guy who loves intensely (without even necessarily knowing the person).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:20 pm

sdmom wrote:I am probably in the minority but……
I am tired of TPTB hyping up Brandon. His date looks fun and romantic but Nayte’s seems so serious and heavy!
Have you guys seen Brandon’s IG? Especially his stories? Every day he will repost him and Michelle’s dates/promos, and even posted a couple of him and Michele kissing! What’s with that? None of the other f4, f5, f6 done that, cmiw. IF he’s any other f2, he probably would have been called out for being disrespectful! Does he still have strong feelings for her? Does he try to win her back? Is he vying for the next lead? Yes, he’s cute and sweet, but imo, enough is enough ! Cool off, man!

All Jmo, of course.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 297491761 I didn't know any of that. Instantly changed my mind about him.

Michelle just told him he's 'one of a kind'. imo she has reassured him many times. If he's F2 and heartbroken why would he be posting that type of SM. Yikes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:24 pm

appiah01 wrote:@sdmom I'm with you to a certain degree. Brandon seems very young to me and not because of his age but because of his over the top love of Michelle. It just screams Team Too Much to me and yet folks are swooning. He's sweet but nothing about him and Michelle scream grounded adult relationship. He just seems like he's the type of guy who loves intensely (without even necessarily knowing the person).

I agree. I think she does truly like him, but I just don't see that spark that I look for. Others do see it and I have tried, but I just don't. I also don't think she is falling in love with all three and I am tired of tptb making leads say that crap post show. It was bad enough when they spewed that they were in love with both of the finalists and three is just ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:29 pm

Yeah, Brandon keeps getting reassurance from Michelle. No wonder he seems so confident in their relationship.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:30 pm

She's had a great season and now she' ruining it for me telling Brandon all those nicey nicey I'm falling in love with you too crap.

I went from not liking him when we were sleuthing, his ridiculous tag line, his drinking profile, which he later changed both, to seeing him on screen and thinking they are really into each other, to now he's annoying me after reading @sdmom 's post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:33 pm

Brandon cool your jets. He doesn't do it for me. He looks 12 and he is too over the top with all his declarations ... which are all said in that monotone voice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:35 pm

Umm, that was way too much. Brandon is CORNY. And they seemed years apart. Like Brandon seems like a teenage boy in love and Michelle seems to be trying to really get there because he's so all in. Their imbalance was VERY apparent this week. It's always amazing to me when we start to actually hear more of the words coming out of the contestant's mouths and I am VERY curious what Michelle and Brandon have in common.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:47 pm

@appiah01 thanks for articulating what I’ve been seeing and cant
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:53 pm

I believe Joe really cares for Michelle. I think in love is strong and may be a bit of the Bachelorette bubble effect. But I think ultimately they're an energy mismatch. She wants someone more high energy. And again, this is the first week in which they're letting us hear her actual thoughts and it's clear she likes Joe but he's not the one.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Joe gets the activity date...where they don't have to interact as much. At the end of the season this is the kiss of death.

I don't know...Michelle talking to Joe doesn't look too thrilled. In fact, I would say she kind of looks pissed.

And another kiss of death from Michelle...it is taking longer to get there with him. Bye Joe.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:04 pm

Thank goodness. Michelle has noticed that their energy level is so different. Joe is also very monotone, like Brandon. She looks kind of bored on this date. I'm bored too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 14 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
notarose
champagnemami
albean99
Norcalgal
Sprite