SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nyrr - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:58 pm

New thread for Zac so we can follow him on all the amazing work he does to help people with addiction.

notarose wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:A Redditor said he/she is a friend of Zac’s friends. According to that person, Tayshia ended it. Not a mutual decision.
Take it with a grain of salt, as always, IMO.

I posted this upthread.
According to a friend of Zac’s friends, Tayshia broke it off. Not mutual.
Don’t know how true this is.

Zac has been MIA on sm for almost a month. Tayshia started posting a few days ago.

I  think the last time Zac posted was just after the NYC marathon.  CCIIW

Last post on both Twitter & IG - mens’ mental health panel.
Today he will be keynote speaker at a national finance conference for addiction service operators in Scottsdale.
Topic: Prioritizing Recovery In Life and Business
https://www.eventscribe.net/2021/TCIV/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=907970

mbl wrote:There have been two sightings that I am aware of Zac this week. On Wednesday morning his trainer had a post on Instagram, and he said that Zac had a 7:55 AM flight to catch but he came to the gym at five so he could get a workout in.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXL7Npfl2dm/?utm_medium=copy_link

The second was a post on Reddit yesterday of someone who said she had met him at lunch and he was eating with colleagues from Release. I was able to figure out from the name of the jewelry store outside of the restaurant that it was a restaurant in Denver, Colorado.  Someone on Reddit said that The National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers had its annual meeting in Denver from 12/7-12/9, so he was probably at that before heading to Arizona.  

Here’s the picture from Reddit. The Redditor said Zac was so sincere and nice (and HOT!) and I agree!

nyrr - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion E1514b10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

nyrr - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:50 pm

“I believe, something I learned very early into my career, we can pour millions of dollars into marketing, but the best marketing tool we have as providers is doing a good job with a case,” Clark said. “That family will be loyal to you. They will refer to you over and over again. They become alumni and fly your flag. Insurance companies like good outcomes. If you do a good job, when you go back to the negotiating table, you will have good ground to stand on.”

Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

nyrr - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:54 pm

He looks very good!
I still like him very much. Recovery is his focus, his passion, his calling. Hope he finds someone who share the same goals.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:14 am

Glad he is focusing on Recovery as well. Zac has come a long way in life and even though his relationship with Tayishia didn't work out, I am glad he has a support system to keep focus on what matters. I praise him for this because not many have the commitment for this.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:30 am

I suspect many will not agree with me, but I was always surprised when tayshia would be shown in pictures drinking next to him. I know he had told her it was ok, but after hearing his story, I honestly can't imagine how her glass of wine still seemed so important to her. That told me their lifestyles were just very different, and that she wasn't of a mindset to sacrifice something so seemingly minor, much less ready to be married again. Indeed, I wonder if she would have moved to near him if that would have meant anyplace but NYC. I could be offbase here, but those were my thoughts. She just wasn't ready... especially once her career as a TV personality began to take off. Jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Billysmom wrote:I suspect many will not agree with me, but I was always surprised when tayshia would be shown in pictures drinking next to him. I know he had told her it was ok, but after hearing his story, I honestly can't imagine how her glass of wine still seemed so important to her. That told me their lifestyles were just very different, and that she wasn't of a mindset to sacrifice something so seemingly minor, much less ready to be married again. Indeed, I wonder if she would have moved to near him if that would have meant anyplace but NYC. I could be offbase here, but  those were my thoughts. She just wasn't ready... especially once her career as a TV personality began to take off.  Jmo.

I remember Zac said his best and co-founder of Recovery, Justin hates it when people drink around him (Justin). I also remember some people at Reddit mentioned Justin and wife Dani unfollowed Tayshia after they celebrated Zac’s birthday together last year. I wonder if Tayshia’s life style doesn’t mesh with theirs. Also, Tayshia hardly joined Zac for his Recovery events; I don’t think she was in their Monday night group run at all? Just like Zac hardly joined her at red carpet (just once?) imo, their focus and priorities are just different.

I wonder if CH wasn’t fired and Tayshia wasn’t offered hosting, would they have spent more time together and stayed together longer? Tayshia also has the right to do what she wants, which is hosting. Too bad it doesn’t work out for them.

Not saying who’s right or who’s wrong, but I feel Zac, despite his flaws, has inspired many people. Even I have to admit, he changed my way of looking at recovery. Otoh, How many BN social influencers change people’s lives for better?.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I suspect many will not agree with me, but I was always surprised when tayshia would be shown in pictures drinking next to him. I know he had told her it was ok, but after hearing his story, I honestly can't imagine how her glass of wine still seemed so important to her. That told me their lifestyles were just very different, and that she wasn't of a mindset to sacrifice something so seemingly minor, much less ready to be married again. Indeed, I wonder if she would have moved to near him if that would have meant anyplace but NYC. I could be offbase here, but  those were my thoughts. She just wasn't ready... especially once her career as a TV personality began to take off.  Jmo.

I remember Zac said his best and co-founder of Recovery, Justin hates it when people drink around him (Justin). I also remember some people at Reddit mentioned Justin and wife Dani unfollowed Tayshia after they celebrated Zac’s birthday together last year. I wonder if Tayshia’s life style doesn’t mesh with theirs. Also, Tayshia hardly joined Zac for his Recovery events; I don’t think she was in their Monday night group run at all? Just like Zac hardly joined her at red carpet (just once?) imo, their focus and priorities are just different.

I wonder if CH wasn’t fired and Tayshia wasn’t offered hosting, would they have spent more time together and stayed together longer? Tayshia also has the right to do what she wants, which is hosting. Too bad it doesn’t work out for them.

Not saying who’s right or who’s wrong, but I feel Zac, despite his flaws, has inspired many people. Even I have to admit, he changed my way of looking at recovery. Otoh, How many BN social influencers change people’s lives for better?.

All Jmo.

nyrr - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion 200.gif?cid=ff8962e3mfm2efn1jra51kwgtutljxjlwkb5ou6aahshh8xk&rid=200
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:13 pm

I totally agree with you. imo she wasn't a match for him at all. Her lifestyle choices were not the same as his. The pictures with drinks in hand was a total turn off for me. To me it's not a matter of sacrificing, it's a matter of totally supporting him and his work in every possible way, which to me she couldn't and didn't do, because she didn't want to. jmo's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:10 pm

chasus71 wrote:snipped ..

All Jmo.

Amen to this! Zac is truly an amazing person. Total respect for him. The rumors about fights, arguing, yelling, etc are just that - truly rumors to me unless they are substantiated. And given his story and passion, there may be triggers that we aren't aware of from the outside. Let's applaud those that do this work as it is not easy.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:35 pm

Gratitude run - source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:33 pm

Zac's capabilities (and all those involved in Release Recovery) are endless! He is an example of dedicating his life to those in need of help. beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:50 pm

THIS WEEK only, every comment made on this company post = $1 donated by them to Release Recovery Foundation.
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite