SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:27 pm

There's no end to the motivation Zac brings to his followers and beyond. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:38 pm

@GuardianAngel so very true he definitely gives new inspiration to the motto "Keep Going"
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:59 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:42 pm

Caption 
 My brother Rob is in RECOVERY (a story)...

The only thing harder than personally struggling with substance use is being the family member of someone struggling. 

In May of 2021, my family was honored by The Caron Foundation for our service to the recovery community. My brother Rob (pictured) showed up late and did not look well. Lost in the celebration, my family and I chalked it up to “Rob being Rob.” 

The reality is that Rob was hitting his bottom, doing drugs throughout the night while we all celebrated our accomplishments. Two weeks later, Rob called and was finally ready for help. I blitzed down to South Jersey where he was living and found him – barely able to walk – and threw him into my car. 

A few hours later, we arrived at the same treatment center that honored our family; and Rob began his journey. I was enraged with myself that I was not able to solve the problem earlier. I am 11 years in recovery myself and founded a treatment company in 2017, which has helped countless families through this exact situation. 

But with Rob, like so many families, we missed it. We looked the other way too often. 

The next year was incredibly hard for all of us. I was forced to take off my professional hat and just be a brother. I had to trust the professionals. I nearly cracked several times, but we hung tough. 

Move forward to today and the picture above: Rob is in recovery and leading an incredible life. Our family once again was humbled by substance use disorder, and once again, the work brought us closer together. Our family is forever grateful to the professionals who helped us.

My friends at Caron Treatment Centers and then @marylandaddictionrecovery were heroic and remind me why I love the people who do this work.

Rob is comfortable with me sharing this, in hopes it will help someone else who is struggling – especially family members who are so often caught in the storm of their loved one’s substance use disorder. 

Rob was recently hired by our team @releaserecoverymeaning we will get to share in our common goal of helping others!

Sending love and appreciation to everyone who has been affected by substance use disorder. There is hope. KEEP GOING.”

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Wow. Good luck to the whole family.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:50 pm

Incredible. I will always admire Zac and his family. And so glad Rob was willing to do the hard work of recovery. And be willing to share it with us so it can helpmothers
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:23 pm

What a remarkable story. It's great Rob has been hired by release recovery.

The family and everyone involved are truly angels on earth. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:24 am

How wonderful for his brother and the whole family. I wish him well in his continued recovery.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:46 am

When you let the sun shine, anything is possible. The worst thing ever is living in the dark.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:59 am

@Norcalgal Good Post well said!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:33 am

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:19 pm

@notarose Thanks for posting. I'll be listening later on in the week. He is always so motivating!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite