SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

whereisjessenia - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

whereisjessenia - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613 whereisjessenia - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1710264613

I'm guessing they'll film summer 2022 and air later in the year like they did with this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

whereisjessenia - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:50 am

That is good news. I enjoyed this season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

whereisjessenia - Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:59 pm

I'm not sure what I think about this. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure what I think about this. hmmm

But wasn't it like 50/50 USA/CAN last season as well? I am wondering from that post if there is said that these "X" amount of people are heading to BIP, then this person knows that they are filming in Mexico and Can right now so that person may be confused as to whom is going where??? Is that a possibility??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:26 pm

I wouldn't say that it was 50/50 last year. I remember that it was a mix between Bachelor Franchise alumni from both Canada and the US plus contestants from Canada that had never been on a Bachelor show before.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:38 pm

With travel being less restricted I wonder if there will be any contestants from outside North America 🤔. I think that was part of the plan for season 1? Does anyone else remember if that was a thing?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:28 am

suzq wrote:I wouldn't say that it was 50/50 last year.  I remember that it was a mix between Bachelor Franchise alumni from both Canada and the US plus contestants from Canada that had never been on a Bachelor show before.  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] When I said 50/50 I was talking about the amount of past Bach/Ette/BIP contestants from past seasons. I was right. Both the USA and Canadian franchises had 6 people there and the rest are from the general public:

USA
kamil
angela
caitlin
illiana
brendan s
alex

CANADA
lisa
david
chris
stacy
mike
bianka

EXTRAS

alice
joey
jeremy
kit
nicole
vay
ana
brendan m
josh
sasanet
adam
iva
connor
karn

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:33 am

notarose wrote:With travel being less restricted I wonder if there will be any contestants from outside North America 🤔. I think that was part of the plan for season 1? Does anyone else remember if that was a thing?
I don't necessarily remember if that was part of the plan for season 1 but it would be interesting if it is part of the plan for this season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:47 pm

IIRC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had a possible contestant from Australia?

I could be off my rocker. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think that's what he's saying. There are two BIPs being filmed, in Canada and in Mexico. He says lots of American's went to Canada, if that's the case why doesn't he know who went to Canada.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do remember there was a possibility of international contestants. I don't know if the travel restrictions at the time changed their plans. I searched the old threads but didn't see anything.

Searching old threads reminded me of Joey. laugh out loud I'd love to see him back. He last posted Jun 2nd but he doesn't post a lot.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:12 am

It would make way more sense for Aussies to go to Canada BiP, as Canadians have been on the Australian show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].  I just thought it a bit suspicious that Flo and Adam were both following the US casting director, although US is not known for casting randoms, so who knows no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Joey! A total unknown stole the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2023 9:06 pm

I totally forgot about this last week probably because of hockey, but I just caught up. I'm enjoying it!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Brill
jojo47
Agent99
notarose
suzq