SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:59 pm

According to a report by Bustle, it's unclear exactly when "Bachelor in Paradise" will return to ABC for Season 8. No official season premiere date has been given by the network as of yet. However, each season of "Paradise" has aired in the summertime, which means that fans can likely expect to see a brand new crop of contestants hoping to find love on the beach in Mexico sometime in the latter part of 2022.

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/647096/bachelor-in-paradise-season-8-release-date-cast-and-new-details/?utm_campaign=clip

Telly’s Take
Will ABC cancel or renew Bachelor in Paradise for season eight? The series typically performs very well for the network and draws from the former contestants on The Bachelor and Bachelorette franchise. I think it’s a shoo-in for renewal. I’ll update this page with breaking developments. Subscribe for free alerts on Bachelor in Paradise cancellation or renewal news.
https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/bachelor-in-paradise-season-eight-has-the-abc-series-been-cancelled-or-renewed-yet/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:52 pm

ZacharyReality posted some info spoilers on BIP Season 8.

suzq

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:17 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbxjqfaA2cJ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:47 pm

If true, then I say a big no to Shanae! I don't think that Cassidy's nearly as bad. I do hope that BIP will be back.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:38 pm

Fingers crossed Shanae will redeem herself!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:37 pm

Shenae didn't even try to redeem herself on the WTA so do you really think that's probable, @Norcalgal? I'm still hoping that they don't ask her because I'd rather she do whatever she wants to do on her time and not on my tv. laugh out loud

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:55 pm

BIP usually starts filming beginning of June and usually airs in August. If it doesn't air until after Gabby and Rachel's season that's going to be a long stretch and probably lots of spoiler/sleuthing for us because BIP contestants usually aren't good at keeping secrets. Smiley

Shenae should be going to therapy not BIP imho and why are they so in love with Aaron? I figured he'd be on BIP when the camera couldn't stop panning on him during WTA. He's been on Katie's season, and two BIP's.

Looks like he's on a date. Probably with someone who's going on BIP. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbv5BZRt88q/

Ok now I'm really getting into this. laugh out loud only because I saw Maurissa replied.
response to Aaron's post
maurissagunn
Verified
It be like that 🤷🏽‍�

The second pic in the slide.

response to maurissa's post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLKEpUpxVI/
aaronrclancy
Verified
I missed you ❤

This is dated Mar 11th so he probably new he was going to BIP. Maurissa is moving again. I wouldn't be surprised if she's going California.

Natasha couldn’t help but wonder if Aaron would be interested in Genevieve, though, if they were both to head to “Bachelor in Paradise” this summer, and Aaron got candid with his answer.

He said, “I think there’s going to be love on the beach, and hopefully I’m involved in it. And if I don’t go back to ‘Paradise,’ I mean I live in San Diego, so there’s going to be love on the beach every day here. But no, I did not hook up with Genevieve, though. I wasn’t trying to, either. I was too busy worried about hanging out with James!”
https://bachelornation.com/2022/03/11/aaron-clancy-clears-the-air-on-the-dating-rumors-genevieve-and-shanae-brought-up-at-wta/

Well, that was fun. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:14 am

Aaron said he didn't hook up with Genieve but they looked pretty close from what I could see. I wonder if they'll meet up in Paradise and start hooking up there. I kind of think they would make a cute couple., so I'd like to see it.! JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:36 am

I heard that Shanae said some really nasty things at WTA that were not aired, so I am sure that they will do whatever they can to get her on BIP. I wish they wouldn't -- give her spot to someone else nicer instead.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 01, 2022 11:47 am

I wonder if Shenae is going on BIP if it's true that Elizabeth wasn't asked. I'd imagine that they'd want to continue the drama with them. no idea

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:46 pm

The unkind things that Shanae supposedly said at WTA were directed at other women besides Elizabeth --Genevieve was one of them. I know that Genevieve and Sierra do not care for Shanae, so if they have those 2 on -- unfortunately, they probably think that they don't need Elizabeth.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx