SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:02 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know if Victoria was technically cheating or not, but I do tend to skew of Johnny's side as far as believability goes. I also think that she should have taken the high road under the circumstances. Johnny came across so much better and it must have been so hard having her gush about her new relationship plus Greg appearing with her. She's another one that I'd prefer not to grace my tv again but it looks like I won't get that wish if I watch the next Bachelor.

I agree on all points. Johnny sounds like he was okay with the breakup, but just perplexed about Victoria's explanation regarding the timing of it. And it must have been hurtful to Johnny to hear the rumors about her and Greg. One thing I've noticed about Victoria is that she turns quickly, and gets quite nasty to people she perceives as being on her wrong side. And I don't think that Johnny could have been any milder to her in publicly discussing the breakup. I wonder if her reaction had more to do with a number of fans wondering out loud if she cheated on Johnny. I think it got to her.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Amethyst wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know if Victoria was technically cheating or not, but I do tend to skew of Johnny's side as far as believability goes. I also think that she should have taken the high road under the circumstances. Johnny came across so much better and it must have been so hard having her gush about her new relationship plus Greg appearing with her. She's another one that I'd prefer not to grace my tv again but it looks like I won't get that wish if I watch the next Bachelor.

I agree on all points. Johnny sounds like he was okay with the breakup, but just perplexed about Victoria's explanation regarding the timing of it. And it must have been hurtful to Johnny to hear the rumors about her and Greg. One thing I've noticed about Victoria is that she turns quickly, and gets quite nasty to people she perceives as being on her wrong side. And I don't think that Johnny could have been any milder to her in publicly discussing the breakup. I wonder if her reaction had more to do with a number of fans wondering out loud if she cheated on Johnny. I think it got to her.

I felt like I was watching a reactive defensive person (Victoria) prepped to enter the ring and battle with the intention of winning vs an opponent (Johnny) calmly prepped to give her a long rope knowing she would likely hang herself at some point. They both knew their relationship was irretrievable but Victoria IMO needed to put some public blame on Johnny for her own decisions. Victoria’s behavior IMO made Johnny look more mature.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:30 pm

I think Victoria is beautiful but insecure for all her bravado.  She really did not appeal to me on Peter's season, seemed somewhat likeable, although flighty on BIP and now I'm just doing a SMH.  I am so surprised at Gregg.  He's a goner.  Like I said she's beautiful but so are many women on the show.  Her behavior has been shallow and actually obnoxious on the reunion show.  Whatever folks thought of Katie, she has substance and is usually kind in most behaviors.  It confuses me as to how he could/can be over the moon with both of them.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:37 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/5ab99514-0dd5-4a0c-8d03-2d5c2bb68b5c
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:43 pm

Genevieve was on the latest Almost Famous podcast episode if someone wants to bring the link over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:43 pm

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx