SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:34 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:08 am

Been a while since we’ve had a column on here. Clayton’s finale week in mid-March to be exact, but here we are. “Bachelor in Paradise” filming began last week in Mexico, and I have almost all of your spoilers thru the first week. Last night I went live on IG to give you these, but since that post, I’ve received even more things, so I threw everything in here. I have your original cast, all your first rose ceremony roses and eliminations, and what’s happened since then. Rose ceremony #2 (where women gave men the roses) was on Wednesday night. I don’t have all of those yet so I left that out. But with a lot of misinformation going around, and wrong names being thrown out there of who’s in Mexico, not to mention just reckless reporting of posting everything you hear hoping stuff will stick, I figured it was time to let everyone in on actual facts, not speculation. Also, podcast #291 is a day late and will be posted later tonight as I’ll be recording with Luke & Iris from “Temptation Island” later today. If I hear any new BIP spoilers before then, I’ll add that as well.

OG Cast (Women):

Genevieve Parisi (Clayton’s season)
Sierra Jackson
Kira Mengistu
Hunter Haag
Teddi Wright
Hailey Malles
Serene Russell
Jill Chin
Shanae Ankney
Lace Morris (Ben Higgins season)
Brittany Galvin (Matt’s Season)

(Men):

Andrew Spencer (Katie’s season)
Michael Allio
Justin Glaze
Casey Woods (Michelle’s season)
Brandon Jones
Romeo Alexander
Jacob Rapini (Gabby/Rachel’s season)
Johnny DePhillipo
Logan Palmer

After everyone arrived, Victoria Fuller (Peter’s season) came in later. After the first day, but before the first rose ceremony. When she arrived, she took Justin on a date.

Rose Ceremony #1 (Men giving roses to Women)

Brandon to Serene
Justin to Genevieve
Romeo to Jill
Michael to Sierra
Jacob to Lace
Logan to Shanae
Andrew to Teddi
Johnny to Victoria
Casey to Brittany

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Hailey Malles, Hunter Haag, and Kira Mengistu.

A day after the rose ceremony, Kira returned to the beach and she ends up leaving together with Romeo.

After the first rose ceremony, Teddi wasn’t feeling it with Andrew and self-eliminated. Also after the first rose ceremony, Michael broke up with Sierra and Sierra self-eliminated.

Sometime between rose ceremony #1 & #2, Salley Carson (Clayton’s season) arrived and was barely on the beach before self-eliminating. What I’ve heard is that production did her dirty and she wanted no part of being there anymore, so she left. Details sketchy at this point in terms of what happened, but I’ll fill you in once I hear.

On my live last night, I had Rodney giving Lace a rose. Maybe when Rodney arrived (since he wasn’t original cast), he took Lace on a date and she gave him her rose at rose ceremony #2, because I’ve heard they’re coupled up as of now.

Also, I said last night Andrew is with Brittany. Considering Teddi left (who he gave his first rose to), it would make sense Andrew had to move on to someone else. I’ve heard that person is Brittany now, so I’m not sure where that leaves Casey. Maybe he got eliminated at rose ceremony #2. Not sure. I don’t have all of rose ceremony #2 yet.

Aaron and James are two people that arrived (along with Rodney) after rose ceremony #1. Aaron took Genevieve on a date, and now they’re coupled up. Remember, this was brought up by Shanae at the WTA when she accused Genevieve of sleeping with Aaron right after getting off Clayton’s season. I’m not sure who James took on a date, but James didn’t make it past rose ceremony #2.

Wednesday night was rose ceremony #2. Which now means women will be entering the show yesterday and today. I know that Sarah Hamrick and Kate Gallivan are there (Clayton’s season), along with another blast from the past, Danielle Maltby (Nick’s season). Eliza Isichei and Mara Agreat I’ve heard are also on the list to appear this season at some point.

Pilot Pete, Greg Grippo, and Blake Moynes are not showing up this season. Rumors of first night eliminatees from Clayton’s season – Lindsay Dobbs and Rianna Hockaday – being on the cast are false. They’re not there as of now. Haven’t heard anything about Joey and Justin Young, the twins from Gabby/Rache’s season being there either. Rick Leach and Pardeep Singh have not appeared on the show as of this writing either.

It was announced yesterday “Bachelor in Paradise” will begin on Tuesday, Sept. 27th, which is 12 weeks after Gabby & Rachel’s “Bachelorette” season begins on July 11th. So looks like a normal season of 11 episodes of the “Bachelorette,” or possibly 1 or 2 more if they double up at any time, then immediately into “Bachelor in Paradise” the following week. It hasn’t been announced if BIP will be a Monday & Tuesday show, or just Tuesdays. But once we start “Bachelorette” on July 11th, it’ll be roughly 9 straight months again of Bachelor Nation programming.

“Bachelorette” – July 11th to Sept. 19th/20th
“Bachelor in Paradise” – Sept. 27th – at least end of November
“Bachelor” – always begins first month in January

So while the show may have taken four months off between Clayton’s finale airing in March and Gabby/Rachel’s “Bachelorette” premiere on July 11th, they’re definitely making up for it with plenty of programming from July through mid-March 2023.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:25 am

RS also posted a video talking about this information on his IG.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:52 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce5-IVBFMXQ/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:48 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_gsy8FJGj/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:08 pm

RS providing info with a little shade/pettiness to others who may be trying to put out gossip and attract attention to their brand which he may feel in competition with. I am glad he is sharing things in real time rather than later and if some competition is getting him to do it -- I am all for that. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:16 pm

suzq wrote:RS providing info with a little shade/pettiness to others who may be trying to put out gossip and attract attention to their brand which he may feel in competition with.  I am glad he is sharing things in real time rather than later and if some competition is getting him to do it -- I am all for that.  JMO.
i don't mind it if people are putting wrong information out there. i assume he's talking about the shanae and genevieve spoiler that was tweeted? it never made sense to me that aaron would accept shanae's rose anyway.

i'm rooting for danielle and michael! they're both mid-late thirties and have a lot in common.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:04 pm

RS imo doesn't think for one second that he has any competition.

There are several on this forum who won't forget his shade and pettiness towards US.

My point is, he doesn't need to berate anyone. If we want to sleuth info out there we will. If someone puts info out there because that's what they believe at the time, let them. We've been sleuthing long before he started getting info given to him.

If people like me won't listen to his podcasts because of that attitude, I won't and I don't. And this is what happens to me by watching less than a minute of him. :headbanging Sorry, rudeness is a major pet peeve of mine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:33 pm

What is up with the spoiler that Rodney and Lace are together? I can see why Lace would want such a good guy but what does Rodney see in Lace? Maybe this is her redemption?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:03 pm

Zacharyreality has another possible spoiler about the possible edit Michael A. is getting (good BIP edit to set him up to be the next Bachelor).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:46 pm

Lace is back on social media, so she must have left BIP.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx