SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:20 pm

RS said that the BIP version of "Casa Amour" lasted 3 days and that Jacob Rapini may be portrayed as a "villain" on both BIP and Gabby & Rachel's season of the Bachelorette. He has supposedly made out with at least 4 women on BIP and he was not well liked by a lot of the men on Gabby and Rachel's season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:00 am

That's so cute! If it's meant to be I hope it works out for them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:10 pm

@butterflylove posted IG's from Joe and Serena celebrating one year of being engaged. I wonder if filming is almost wrapping up.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6185p96-joe-amabile-serena-pitt-bachelor-in-paradise-7-discussion#1520014

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:48 am

@bluwavz Loving this between Michael and Danielle!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:47 pm

Per RS after casa amor couples that stayed the same where Serene and Brandon, DANIELLE M and Michael, Victoria F and Johnny and Genevieve and Aaron. Most everyone else changed, some twice. Any engagements probably come from the above group. Although RS seems to have zero faith in the Genevieve and Aaron going anywhere off the beach.

Justin (Katie’s season) came back to try pursue Eliza but she gave Rodney the rose and they break up relatively soon after and left.

Only new guy to stay after casa amar was Tyler N and he is now with Brittany now. Andrew moved to Jessnia but now choosing between her or Ency who just arrive (I saw that he was liking stuff on IG today so he might have just left). Kate from Clayton’s season is the new villain. Is with Logan now. The twins from g/r season have two roses to give out and it’s between Shanae, Mara and Florence who get them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:57 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the run down. I can't see Aaron getting engaged at all.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 thanks for the run down. I can't see Aaron getting engaged at all.

How old is Aaron? Geneive? I could be way off but IMO I think these two look good together, now whether or not they go the distance after the show remains to be seen. ( I saw a spark with them at the ATFR so ya never know. no idea dizzy jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:22 pm

Per RS blog post Sarah H from Clayton’s season had to leave BIP right before rc3 because her grandmother passed away. Thoughts with her and her family.

Was wondering why it seemed like all the other casa Amor women where there but her.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:02 pm

@Jolena I'm all for a happy coupling! I just knew those two guaranteed a spot on BIP, so who knows.

How sad Sarah's grandmother passed away. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:52 am

@Jolena Strictly from memory when they appeared on our screens last year - Genevieve was 24 and Aaron was 28. But I could be wrong

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:58 am

genevieve & aaron are both 27 according to their birthdays listed on the wiki

https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Genevieve_Parisi
https://bachelor-nation.fandom.com/wiki/Aaron_Clancy
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx