SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:10 pm

Previous MAFS Archived

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if we'll be able to view MAFS Australia's new season anywhere on the internet? I think it would be season 9. TIA

butterflylove wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:Does anyone know if we'll be able to view MAFS Australia's new season anywhere on the internet? I think it would be season 9. TIA

Season 9 begins Jan 31. I'd assume episodes will be on - https://shvideos.net/2020/07/21/married-at-first-sight-au/

Every year I say I'm not going to watch, every year I end up tuning in 🙈

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:58 am

Can't wait to waste my weekday nights watching this trainwreck.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:13 pm

@Dumb MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I'm going to try and watch it too!

@butterflylove are the epi's uploaded to that site the next day or is that a live site?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dumb MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 I'm going to try and watch it too!

@butterflylove are the epi's uploaded to that site the next day or is that a live site?

I believe they're uploaded after the episode / the next day. I've never had to use the site as I am Australian and can watch live / on the channel website.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:29 pm

I watched it with my brother last night, it was very, well, interesting, did anyone else watch?

Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:54 pm

@Dumb I don't watch MAFS, but will read any recaps if you're up for it Smiley.  I have a couple of degrees separation from one of the contestants, who I have been told does not last long at all.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:40 pm

@Dumb thanks for the reminder. yes I just checked and it's up on

https://shvideos.net/2022/01/31/mafs-au-9-1/

I'm going to have to watch it tomorrow since Bachelor USA starts shortly.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:33 am

Agent99 wrote:@Dumb I don't watch MAFS, but will read any recaps if you're up for it Smiley.  I have a couple of degrees separation from one of the contestants, who I have been told does not last long at all.

Oooh, which person do you know @Agent99? I'd love the goss, haha.

Already so sucked in with so many strong feelings after 4 episodes.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:37 pm

@butterflylove Anthony the wrestler. I’ve heard he’s already left or is about to.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:23 pm

Agent99 wrote:@butterflylove Anthony the wrestler. I’ve heard he’s already left or is about to.

Ah yes, he and Selin will most definitely be the first couple to leave. Their wedding was sweet, but the honeymoon is so toxic and gaslight-y.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:24 am

I've been watching, and well, Jackson and Olivia's wedding was so adorable and for a bit I forgot what train wreck of a show I was watching. I might try and recap the next couple of episodes if I have the time to do it considering school has started.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:38 pm

@Dumb Thanks! That would be great if you recap.

I still have not had the time to watch but I will.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum