SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:56 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree about Lindy and Miguel having a chance. I'm not sure about the other couples and I especially don't care for Mitch.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:27 am

I like Lindy and Miguel too . out of all the couples I think these two stand the best chance to go the distance . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4038

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:48 pm

I forgot this was on last night. dizzy I'll have to look out for a rerun.

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Captu937

Google Search

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68222

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:04 am

I was not planning on watching this season because I have not been happy with the last few seasons at all. I am glad that I changed my mind because I already like this season much better and I hope it continues to be this way.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:32 pm

@suzq same here. I did enjoy the epi I watched.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:32 pm

@GuardianAngel Hope you have a chance to catch up on all the episodes. I watched them yesterday on Hulu. I think that more of the participants on this new season seem more likable than they have for awhile -- to me anyway. I am rooting for at least a few couples to stay together long-term.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:13 am

I'm glad to see that this season seems better then last season! Will catch up this weekend! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Jakait10 MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 10228-11 MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11382

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:03 pm

I had to go back to the list to figure out what I missed. I only missed July 20ths epi. I just checked the tv Guide and they are replaying that epi before the new epi on Wednesday so I can watch it then!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:41 pm

Anyone watching tonight?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:17 pm

It just started for me 17 minutes ago.

I'm really enjoying the couples so far!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:41 pm

I am as well!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:01 am

I enjoyed this epi, all of it, until the flippin long preview. Geez!!! sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
Linds911
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum