SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2022 9:53 pm

This is exactly what Rachel Lindsay/Bryan has said many times over in interviews. Rachel interviewed Nicole a few times.

Agent99 wrote:snipped

Nicole has been dropping some subtle hints on twitter about her relationship with DannyB not getting any airtime due to Chapman's story, and probably also because all of twitter seems to prefer Judge.  A common complaint from leads. That's the only inkling I get that maybe they are still together, although have huge doubts about that.

I went to DannyB's thread to refresh my memory. There's some good sleuthing in there. yes/

As noted by @chasus71 he keeps switching his IG from public to private. It's now private which is strange since he's a real estate agent and you want to be everywhere on SM. He is still listed on the Real Estate companies website.

https://www.elliman.com/newyorkcity/associate/527-a-df19031219275265563/daniel-bochicchio

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat May 21, 2022 12:13 am

Imo  @GuardianAngel that's what Nicole was implying with her tweet.  

I also noticed that a couple of retweets below that Nicole liked just after the epi aired, she has now unliked.  I guess it was too blatant.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 21, 2022 1:48 pm

IMO although Danny B was aware that he was in an accelerated dating environment he stuck to his own timeline and asked questions & made statements like he would have if they were dating off the show. IMO this wasn’t the kind of realism the show likes but Nicole clicked with Danny, along with a few others, from the beginning so production had to work with him as he was.
JMO Danny has been authentic throughout the experience and could possibly be Nicole’s final guy. He didn’t give the show a fairytale OTT storyline but they have a genuine connection.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 21, 2022 9:10 pm

@Agent99 Thanks for the like unlike info. We have seen so many times in the past, as it nears the finale the lead can't help themselves. It looks like this was the case with that tweet. yes

@notarose Good post. IA The early on F1 gets pushed out of the story line when they can't manipulate to their liking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun May 22, 2022 11:30 pm

Here is the YT recap of episode 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MazcS-tyl0c

*The last episode I probably wont do a live play by play recap either, on vacation this week so not bogged down with trying to follow the show play by play (i could do it a day later just not sure yet)**

So far though I do agree with everyone who have figured out IMO that the F1 is Mr. Bochicicco based on the photos from the quick ep12 promo and Nicole's behavior & hints on SM. The surprise will be Mr. B actually proposing I believe. Not sure if they are still together but the other day Nicole did an IG live and she had a big diamond on her ring finger, not sure though if it means anything or if it was trickery. I hope she is still with her F1 if not then I still wish her nothing but happiness.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2022 2:05 pm

@chasus71 thanks for the recap and enjoy your week of vacation. Thanks so much for all the recaps so I could follow along.

Is the last episode this week? TYIA!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 23, 2022 2:30 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes this is the season Finale this WED, the episode will actually be 2 hours. However, it wont start airing until 11:35 PM!!!! and that puts it ending at 1:35 AM! Just crazy, that is because Temptation Island has a One hour finale and then the TI reunion that is going to be an hour and half. So I doubt many will watch. For me because of satellite the channel USA is East coast but I get it at 8:35 PM my time here on the west coast.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue May 24, 2022 1:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:Hmm, I think a shot of what can only be DannyB at the finale imo, due to height difference.  I think the surprise ending will be him proposing.
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 VRSaaI7
dodgy source

Nicole has been dropping some subtle hints on twitter about her relationship with DannyB not getting any airtime due to Chapman's story, and probably also because all of twitter seems to prefer Judge.  A common complaint from leads. That's the only inkling I get that maybe they are still together, although have huge doubts about that.

THIS! I am so glad I am not alone thinking Danny B may actually propose. It's a bit far fetched, but not completely out of the realm of possibility. Also, I was looking at Nicole's NY Highlights on IG and there's one story where it features several different pieces of artwork with the "New York Or Nowhere" and "It Will Always Be New York Or Nowhere" slogans.

Danny B has shared several IG stories hinting why NY is the best city, almost like he's saying "this will soon be your home," as well as scene from him on the lake (Nicole does this as well). Also, he's the only suitor, from what I can tell, who heavily likes her posts--he's liked several of her Seahawk Gal dance performances.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2022 9:06 pm

@chasus71 thanks for the info on the finale air dates. Looking forward to seeing how it all ends!

@1SeasonOnly Great sleuthing on the NYC info! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue May 24, 2022 11:19 pm

Guardian, you are 100% correct about the lead being over it and possibly annoyed with how producers edited her F1.

Here’s the pic from her IG highlights w/ the NY pics.  The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 14ea5c10
Source: Nicole Remy Instagram

Also, I just noticed Danny B liked a very interesting comment on his IG post from his night out with Charley and Giuseppe.
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Df3cf910
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 C0b70b10
Source: Daniel Bochicchio Instagram

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2022 10:41 pm

Whoo hoo! He wouldn't like that if they weren't still together?

Good luck Nicole! I'm so looking forward to the finale!

Thank you everyone for the continued interest in providing all the details! It's very much appreciated! The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1377737533

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu May 26, 2022 7:51 pm

Any bets if they are still together laugh out loud?  I'm now thinking they might be, which would be a huge feat considering filming finished nearly 8 months ago.  A long time to keep things under wraps.  But there have been a few comments on ig which are making me hopeful.  Desiree posted her congrats to "you two" - makes me think she might have met DannyB.  And Jesse said "Nicole and Danny are truly perfect" Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst