SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:17 pm

So they just leave their picnic basket on the beach. Litter bugs.

We already know that Clayton doesn't live up to dad. Not even close.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:18 pm

He just said he thinks he could get there "fall in love" with Susie. So he's not there yet? Do we see him saying he's falling in love with her?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He just said he thinks he could get there "fall in love" with Susie. So he's not there yet? Do we see him saying he's falling in love with her?

IF the date where he loses it is actually Susie’s Fantasy date then yes he does tell her he is in love with her.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:24 pm

Gabby, either put the damn jacket on or take the bloody thing off!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:33 pm

I am watching Susie's HT date -- Clayton is talking about how he's hesitant to say that he's falling in love because he doesn't want to say it to multiple women -- how does he get from that to then saying that he's in love with 3 women? I just don't understand him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:34 pm

How convenient they found that hot tub in the middle of the mountain.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:36 pm

suzq wrote:I am watching Susie's HT date -- Clayton is talking about how he's hesitant to say that he's falling in love because he doesn't want to say it to multiple women -- how does he get from that to then saying that he's in love with 3 women?  I just don't understand him.

Hormones. He was probably in a post sex high and couldn't help himself. Maybe he doesn't get much action?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:37 pm

Did her grandpa say shes always been a dingbat?? Or did I misunderstand what he said?
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:41 pm

So that’s why she cried in the preview, oh my heart! Upset
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I thought that too.

Another stupid jacket hanging off the shoulder. I can't say how annoying that is. And that skirt...

Even the guy I'm watching with commented that skirt would flash someone .

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm

Yup he did 🥰
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:42 pm

Sprite wrote:Gabby, either put the damn jacket on or take the bloody thing off!

I’ve been screaming the same thing!! Drives me crazy!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
philphan
suzq
ariwolf
Jeepers
Sprite