SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:14 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:I think Rachel is angrier than Gabby!

Because I think she truly was falling for the idiot. I still think she was the only one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:15 pm

Ya i’m not enjoying this. Honestly, if this is going to be the norm. I dont think i can watch this anymore. These people are really really hurt and Clayton was just the bait. Ugh.. I feel awful and i’m really not enjoying this.

This show does not give two sh*ts about these people.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:17 pm

i’m scared… is he wearing skin tight gloves…. oh boy.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:20 pm

It's seems ages ago we sleuthed that FRC location.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:21 pm

Susie gets a letter from Clayton begging her to meet him. It's the proposal spot. I wonder if she knows that.

He has the nerve to have a ring. I hope he doesn't propose. How could he after everything he has done?

Susie does not look excited. She looks hard, cold, sober and just wants this over with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:25 pm

I must be the weird one but I'm not enjoying watching people clap when Susie says it's over. This is sad every which way you turn.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:26 pm

Susie is being very tactful. She basically gives the speech that Cassie did or should have. I am not in the same space as you. Now Clayton is begging and she tells him it's over.

This is so depressing. The pouring rain is appropriate.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:26 pm

Susie just wanted to be bachelorette jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:28 pm

Please, please, please, let's not have anyone come back to make it seem as if there is a happy ending. No matter, this was horrid.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Susie's coming back. That's why they didn't mention her in the beginning. They are going to try this again, and Neil Lane is ready.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] me too. Not liking this at all.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 pm

He probably convinced Susie off camera to date and now they are together but it will not last jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Sprite wrote:Please, please, please, let's not have anyone come back to make it seem as if there is a happy ending. No matter, this was horrid.

At this point it can only be Susie. Rachel never wants to see him again and Gabby is the next bachelorette.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma