SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:23 pm

I'm delighted for both Gabby and Rachel. I love how they stood up for themselves against Clayton.

I don't know what to say about Susie and Clayton together. I hope it works out for them, I guess? But after seeing how Clayton treated Gabby and Rachel, that's a very large learning curve for him to attain within the space of just a few months. I'm skeptical, but time will tell.

I'm looking forward to The Bachelorette!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:34 pm

We'll that's a ending I enjoyed, no settling. That's why I like the bachelor better. That's right Clayton and Susie fight for your love.

Now as for these two bachelorette how is this gonna work. I suggest they have guys for Rachel and Guys for Gabby or it's gonna be "Houston we have a problem". They went in as friends but may not come out as friends. Just saying. I know one thing I bet they come of it with a new respect for Clayton. DeAnna had to apologize to Brad. I'm okay with Gabby but Rachel is an over-actor to me.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 pm

The thing that I liked the most about Joe Millionaire is the bromance. I am glad they are switching it up and doing something different -- the fact that Gabby and Rachel are already friends and gone through this before I think will only help them. I am glad they are both getting the whole season and I am sure that it will help them to have that support of another woman. I think it is good they are keeping Jesse (although I liked Kaitlyn and Tayshia) -- I think it is great to have that continuity.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:42 pm

I really wasn't expecting Susie to approach Clayton and then get together, especially after how she ended it in Iceland! I'm actually happy for them and at least they're giving it a real try. I don't know if it will last any more than any other couple from the show but wish them luck.

I just knew it would be Gabby & Rachel after the way Jesse said it wouldn't be Gabby or it wouldn't be Rachel. I'm really glad that they both get the whole season. It should be fun and hopefully they won't have to over do the drama because just having 2 leads will be enough drama on it's own. I'm really looking forward to it! hearthumbsup

Did anyone notice that Trish from Jesse's season and Shanae were sitting together in the audience? I thought they might talk to them but must have run out of time. You can see Trish when Clayton's talking to Jesse prior to Susie coming out and both on the left side of the screen when they were focused on Susie & Clayton.

I guess the question has been answered whether Jesse would host the Bachelorette. I'm okay with it although liked having Kaitlyn & Tayshia as hosts. I think Kaitlyn especially could do well as a host for a show. I wonder if he'll also do BIP?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:45 pm

pbmax wrote:We'll that's a ending I enjoyed, no settling. That's why I like the bachelor better. That's right Clayton and Susie fight for your love.

Now as for these two bachelorette how is this gonna work. I suggest they have guys for Rachel and Guys for Gabby or it's gonna be "Houston we have a problem". They went in as friends but may not come out as friends. Just saying. I know one thing I bet they come of it with a new respect for Clayton. DeAnna had to apologize to Brad. I'm okay with Gabby but Rachel is an over-actor to me.

I don't think I quite understand. Why do you like the bachelor better?

They always have a new appreciation for the former lead when they become the lead. As for which of the ladies was acting more...I lean towards Gabby. She had herself under total control and knew exactly what to say to get herself the gig. Rachael is emotional, but genuine and the only one truly into Clayton this whole season...despite what Susie is saying now. IMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:57 pm

I saw that Aaron and James were sitting next to each other at The Finale tonight -- they are not perfect, but I do appreciate their bromance.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:18 am

Sprite wrote:
pbmax wrote:We'll that's a ending I enjoyed, no settling. That's why I like the bachelor better. That's right Clayton and Susie fight for your love.

I don't think I quite understand. Why do you like the bachelor better?

They always have a new appreciation for the former lead when they become the lead. As for which of the ladies was acting more...I lean towards Gabby. She had herself under total control and knew exactly what to say to get herself the gig. Rachael is emotional, but genuine and the only one truly into Clayton this whole season...despite what Susie is saying now. IMO

The bachelor's tend not to settle but the bachelorettes prone to. Yes it's their choice but I just get tired of them crying and cutting up over the one they fell for, then turn around and claim their in love with the default. That's just a pet peeve with me.

No they don't they tend to make a more mess with their season. It's to say things than to do them, your words come back to bite you. I guess we see things differently because from the beginning to me Rachel was trying to use sexual appeal to get Clayton. I think she just wanted to be the winner, the begging at the end is one example.I don't dislike her that's just what I paid close attention to. I hope they find someone.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:48 am

Billysmom wrote:snipped ..
Re the whole mess... I vacillate between thinking it was just really human and so really messy, and thinking the thing was scripted from the beginning....

I think it's a little of both - organic and script. The 2 new bachelorettes will find out how manipulative the producers are and hopefully will be a little more understanding of Clayton's position. Having each other to lean on during their season should be good for them, unless they both end up interested in the same man! That would be dramatic!

I am very happy for Clayton that amid all the second guessing, tears, hate, finger-pointing and negativity, he actually came out of the show with what he was looking for - love. I wish Clayton and Susie all the best. I really loved her parents at her hometown and can see both families getting along great - more than with Rachel's or Gabby's families.

And Jesse seems to have inherited Chris' crown. While he was reading from a script, he put a lot of facial expression into what he was saying. I bet he could not have thought someone could have topped his season for gaffes!

albean99 wrote:snipped....
Did anyone notice that Trish from Jesse's season and Shanae were sitting together in the audience? I thought they might talk to them but must have run out of time. You can see Trish when Clayton's talking to Jesse prior to Susie coming out and both on the left side of the screen when they were focused on Susie & Clayton.

I missed this and have already deleted my dvr! Hope someone can find a screenshot of Trish and Shanae! I thought I saw Mike Fleiss in the back of the crowd when the show first went live.[/quote]

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:43 am

Ugh. Just ugh.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am

IMO, this Season had the most realistic ending ever; and, I'm so glad that Susie did it on her terms and not the producers terms. Maybe now TPTB can see that being more real can captivate an audience and increase their ratings. Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:11 pm

I just listened to Nick Viall’s podcast with Susie and she comes across as self-assured and a good influence on her boyfriend.

She slid into his DM’s from Newark Airport on her flight back from Iceland, gave him her number, he called that night and they talked for five hours. Talked for another month or more every day and then she asked him to be her boyfriend.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:14 pm

Well, at least he's moving to Virginia to be near her. That's refreshing...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma