SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

This video reminds me why I like the Bachelorette so much more.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:54 pm

Jolena wrote: Suzie must have been his F1 pick all along . If im not mistaken dosen't the F1 usually get the last Fantasy suite date?  Isn't it the concept that it dosen't matter who you slept with in the past, the past is the past (even if it's two days ago on speed dating show) it's moving forward with your F1 looking to the future and they are the last one you were intimate with? IMO TPTB screwed Clayton . Colton was onto them , Arie had to go along with them, as did Jason , they screwed Hannah too and many others. It would've been nice if one of the past leads (including Jesse Palmer) would've given Clayton a heads up on how bad the producers really are. Imo if Suzie really cared for him im sure she had plenty of time alone with him (that we didn't see) where she could have mentioned to him that, that was something that was important to her and would be a deal breaker. Its obvious the producers were in her ear too jmo
.  Bravo : clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
RealitySteve's spoiler is up
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:11 pm

imo Clayton deserves to be single and left by each of the finale 3 however the show wants to produce this the end of this season. I wonder how each girl from the top 3 feels in general watching it back on tv esp the last episodes left? Immature boy he is not a man. Plus, he needs to get some therapy for some of his issues he shows red flags with how he acts in some things. Even with the latest clip with his parents his face does this turn like 180  he wants to get angry when his dads say he was wrong but prob won't since his dad knows how to make him see what he really has done. I was even scared for scared for Susie on her FS with him being that tall and all esp how even the host said they had to let  Clayton cool down with how he was feeling that night.

I hope on the Tues live show he sincerely apologize to each Susie, Gabby and Rachel. Even if he is with someone which I hope he isn't those girls deserve more better than him.

No matter how produced this show is you can feel bad for everyone but I really felt bad for the top 3 gals this season and what they had to put up with in that type of bachelor as a lead. To be honest if all 3 could be ette and I wouldn't mind that at all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:25 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:43 pm

Oh is clayton going to look like a mean stupid man tonight. How do you tell two women whom you supposedly love that you are “shattered” that the other woman you love has left”. I think he may have just lost me
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:59 pm

Bringing this over from the Media thread. The surprise announcement was recently added to the episode synopsis….

southerngirlatheart wrote:‘The Bachelor’ Suspiciously Changed Its Finale Synopsis at the Last Minute, and There’s Key New Info

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This clip confirms to me that production told him he needed to tell all 3 women how he felt about them. If I were Clayton, I'd retain the best attorney to see if there was some breach of contract, namely slander of character. I just don't see Clayton, who couldn't string 2 sentences together very intelligently, being emotionally astute enough to tell each woman he loved her -- on his own volition. He had to be encouraged to "open up" - read ILY - by production.

While each of the women will be angry at Clayton, they should also direct their angst toward production. They were played big time. The most shocking announcement tomorrow night would be that this entire series is ceasing production because it harms participants mental health, a la Facebook.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:32 pm

Even if he is with someone which I hope he isn't those girls deserve more better than him.
That's not nice to say I hope he is happy and he deserves to be happy
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:59 pm

Here we go!!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:06 pm

I can't help feel sorry for him. He's been manipulated had mind games played on him and he doesn't even know it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgolly Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:07 pm

Is this two nights or one?
goodgolly
goodgolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Mar 14 - 15 - Finale - ATFR - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
CHO
pikake
Relalou
pavalygurl
smg2587
Bachhh022
albean99
mruab
mrsbatonmom
eusebeia
Hotmomma