SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed May 11, 2022 9:48 pm

@GuardianAngel I am not sure I think he is one of the suitors' friends, I want to say Dan Hunter's friend? not sure though but whoever the other lady is in this photo the IG poster appears to be her significant other.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

TheCourtship - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed May 11, 2022 9:53 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed May 11, 2022 10:09 pm

https://twitter.com/nicoleeremy
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu May 12, 2022 1:19 pm

https://twitter.com/girlyhippierock
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2022 10:06 pm

Great pictures!!

She has such a great sense of humour. Looking through her twitter, she comments on a lot of the guys. I find that so sweet and respectful of their time with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 pm

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon May 16, 2022 9:14 pm

duh Chapman gets more time.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon May 16, 2022 10:00 pm

Agent99 wrote:duh Chapman gets more time.

I am thinking that is before the GD brunch when she gets the letter then they have YET another talk about his doubts. UGH this is just crazy. Either he leaves finally during the convo -or- Nicole finally boots him before the farewell ball. If that happens then the 3 remaining guys all get to stay for the finale episode which apparently it will be a 2-hour show. Which the F2 are Mr. B and Mr. Judge because IMO Mr. Cones is friendzone, I just don't see Nicole choosing him. Plus, whoever her choice is sadly, they are a back-up because she is way into Lincoln MORE than even Mr. B. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue May 17, 2022 12:36 am

@chasus71 But is she into Chapman more?  He had no time before ep5 I think, when he begged her for some time at the farewell dance.  He has made all the big moves first, with production on side.  Is she really chasing him?  I'm trying to make a case for there to be a love story somewhere, but sadly I don't think there is because the edit is so Chapman focussed now and with only really the finale left for Nicole to convince us that she fell in love.  Maybe this is why the show wasn't hyped because the ending was a bust no idea

Anyway, she feels played now, which is sad.
TheCourtship - The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 R3LTBrk
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue May 17, 2022 12:49 am

@Agent99 For me I do believe she fell for him especially as I watch the episodes. Yes she is drawn to some of the men for sure but she is definitely more intense with Lincoln. I see it just the way she looks at him and swoons at him and how she is just mush around him whenever he looks at her. It sucks that he is being that way because I do think she fell for him. Part of me also thinks that Lincoln did fall for her but he is scared to give up the life he has. In episode 9 to me he did get really emotional real tears IMO. It is weird in how they are really slamming it in there if he don't leave next episode then lord I don't even know how they think this edit woud be appealing.

Honestly, to me anyway it has always been Lincoln's win and his to lose if he dropped the ball. Sure at times it could look like Danny B. but even then she has shown some doubts about him compared to Lincoln. Even with Jesse she says he is the safe choice. With Lincoln though she has always been intense with him which drives her to feeling the way she does around him.

I also need to keep reminding myself BOTH are 26 even if Nicole seems mature in other areas, I think on the other side of things she is still a young lady looking for that passion and adventure which the life Lincoln lives is enticing to her. JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 18, 2022 8:34 pm

She is beautiful in the picture with the veil. Wow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
Agent99
suzq
Jeepers
Jolena
Sprite