SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:22 pm

Yes in the next episode I believe is when new guys come in.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 3077

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:06 pm

THE COURTSHIP IS MOVING TO USA CHANNEL (from NBC) .. next episode on March 30
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 pm

@Jeepers thanks for the info.

What the heck is USA channel??

https://deadline.com/2022/03/the-courtship-dating-series-pulled-from-nbc-moved-usa-network-1234980349/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 67627

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:07 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Jeepers thanks for the info.

What the heck is USA channel??

https://deadline.com/2022/03/the-courtship-dating-series-pulled-from-nbc-moved-usa-network-1234980349/

it is the affiliate of NBC, part of the basic cable channel network. The Courtship will air on the same night as Temptation Island.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:20 pm

Thanks @chasus71 I will have to search around. Maybe it's under a different name. I know for sure I do not get USA channel. I never heard of it.

I'm not seeing The Courtship on my TV Guide.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:48 pm

Not sure what TV service you use .. but maybe this article will help….

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/soccer/news/usa-network-premier-league-tv-channel-watch-united-states/she74eix0stl1l5y4zr4x6fl2
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:58 pm

@GuardianAngel HULU should have the episodes too as they air both USA and NBC show the day after.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:09 am

Peacock streaming also airs it the day after as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:10 pm

“The Courtship” will now air after “Temptation Island” on NBCUniversal’s top cable channel, USA, creating a reality-dating-show block on Wednesday evenings.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:39 pm

I was able to set a DVR for the new episodes on USA
I am west coast America so my updates for.the episodes would be a little late. EPISODE 3 airs this wed.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Thanks for all the info everyone. I did some searching around last night after I read about the change, and I think for me, any Canadian's on Cogeco, it might be on the Showcase channel. I read an article that I can't find now but it was the channel recommended to watch the USA shows.

It's still not on my TVGuide, so we'll see.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:14 pm

Sprite wrote:FYI for anyone who missed the first episode you can watch on NBC...even if you are in Canada...without any special tricks.

Did you have to create a profile for NBC?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
suzq
Jeepers
Jolena
Sprite
chasus71