SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:14 pm

I was pretty impressed with how GAbby addressed things when talking with Clayton last night .. she still had her act together .. her concerns and questions were direct and honest
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pikake Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:17 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
CHO wrote:If Susie returns, - then he has 3 again.  Dilemma !!  Susie apparently doesn't know what he has told Rachel and Gabby.  If he really thought Susie was the one, then keeping the other two is kind of rotten.  What would Susie think of this if she knew ?  And if Susie returns - should he tell Rachel and Gabby that he has more serious feelings for Susie - or are all 3 going to have last chance dates for Clayton to make up his mind - and see if there is still something there with Susie ?  Maybe Clayton will have time with Susie and the other two will not even know....   Does it matter to Clayton in trying to evaluate his feelings --  that both Susie and Rachel were willing to walk away ?

I have to agree with Susie - she shouldn't have to ask him not to sleep with either of the other two - nor should he find himself leading the other two on with declarations of love.  Trust kind of goes out the window.  

Odd that Susie doesn't seem that upset about her leaving.  Was she ever in this whole thing - we saw practically nothing of her throughout the season - or is she that good at containing her feelings ??
Was Clayton ever really in love ??

RS’s spoiler indicates that Susie comes back making it 3 again - but he dumps both Gabby and Rachel to pursue Susie and she meets his parents, attends the FRC as the only one, but dumps him and says she isn’t in love with him and leaves.

I hope that spoiler is true, that Susie dumps him! I feel so sorry for Rachel and Gabby and wish both of them would stand there together and say they deserved more, then turn on their heels and leave him in the dust! I’m sure that won’t happen though! None of these ladies should say yes to this “man” who has the audacity to say he fell in love with all of them and was actually intimate with two, when he knew he supposedly loved Susie “the most” ….. I can’t fathom how Clayton thought this was all okay! Unfortunately for him, TPTB could see a naive, inexperienced patsy that they could use for their own pleasure.

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 15, 2022 5:32 pm

I wonder if Susie is going to get grief for going to the frc and humiliating him? Or if she will be able to convince the audience that she had a last minute change of heart? Or are people so thirsty for vengeance that it wouldn't matter either way...?

Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:08 pm

I find it interesting that out of the final 3, 2 of them have connections to previous cast members. Gabby is an old girlfriend of Dean's and who he predicted would make it far, win or be the next bette. Susie is friends with Dean's current girlfriend.

Not suspicious at all....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:19 pm

Billysmom wrote:I wonder if Susie is going to get grief for going to the frc and humiliating him? Or if she will be able to convince the audience that she had a last minute change of heart? Or are people so thirsty for vengeance that it wouldn't matter either way...?

I'm not a fan of vengeance, so for me, she better have a good explanation if the rumour is true that Susie comes back for the sole purpose of dumping him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:36 pm

Most recent preview….

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Billysmom wrote:I wonder if Susie is going to get grief for going to the frc and humiliating him? Or if she will be able to convince the audience that she had a last minute change of heart? Or are people so thirsty for vengeance that it wouldn't matter either way...?

I'm not a fan of vengeance, so for me, she better have a good explanation if the rumour is true that Susie comes back for the sole purpose of dumping him.

it appears that she doesn't WANT to come back, clayton just begs her until she agrees. it's no coincidence they brought cassie out last night to say she wished she never gave in to colton's pressure, imo. susie's never been my favorite but i think she's a people pleaser who doesn't like hurting other people and clayton is going to prey on that.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:49 pm

ariwolf wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

We'll he didn't prey on her he let her have space to make up her own mind and come to her own decision.

it appears that she doesn't WANT to come back, clayton just begs her until she agrees. it's no coincidence they brought cassie out last night to say she wished she never gave in to colton's pressure, imo. susie's never been my favorite but i think she's a people pleaser who doesn't like hurting other people and clayton is going to prey on that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:41 am

I imagine we'll see Clayton & Susie on GMA and probably Rachel & Gabby at some point soon.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:43 am

There are more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if anyone wants to see more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:12 am

I for one am happy the way things ended. Mistakes were made - but I have always liked the top three
ladies and I wish Susie and Clayton all the best. To me, they genuinely looked happy and I hope it works out for them in the long run. Gabby and Rachel will be fun to watch and I hope they
find their respective Prince Charming - minus crazy drama!! IMHO.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:48 am

Clayton and Susie were on GMA. Can someone post the video of it? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+23
Pattycake92
Billysmom
Fleurdesel
jojo47
2observe