SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  Empty Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:49 pm

Discuss Clayton and Susie here. She seems incredibly happy! Just waiting for some SM to be posted, nothing yet from the tabloids.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:16 pm

‘The Bachelor: After the Final Rose’: Clayton Echard and Susie Evans Give Update on Their Relationship

“I left Iceland, and I had to make that decision for myself. It was the best decision I could have made. … [But] I always had love for Clayton. I always had love in my heart,” Susie said. “I loved him as a person before he ever fell in love with him. … He’s incredible and we all make mistakes and we both made mistakes on this journey but we both have so much love for each other.”

“I spent the last four months with her,” he said. “She just impresses me more and more every day. And she continues to give me reason after reason why following my heart was the best decision I could have ever made, and I could not be more in love with this woman.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/clayton-echard-susie-evans-back-together-after-bachelor-finale/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:07 am

There are more at www.abcmedianet.com if anyone wants to see more.

TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  988c6110
TheBachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  C2c5c010

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:13 am

bluwavz wrote:  

That was sweet. Despite everything that took place, I wish them all the best.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:22 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:38 am

There is a nice 2 part video of them if you click on the above .. peoples interview

Back to real life has done them well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:42 am

I watched the video, it was cute, they do look happy and in love. Clayton quit his job and they are going to Arizona to pack up his things and they are taking a cross country road trip. Clayton must be financially secure , anyone know what his previous job was? Wasen't suzie a beauty queen ? I don't remember her bio, I know she's 28, I saw that on the screen more then once . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:44 am

Follow your heart….. for those who like Clayton worth a read .. his comments on his experience

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbJ6TfPOE24/?utm_medium=copy_link
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:47 am

Jolena wrote:I watched the video, it was cute, they do look happy and in love. Clayton quit his job and they are going to Arizona to pack up his things and they are taking a cross country road trip. Clayton must be financially secure , anyone know what his previous job was? Wasen't suzie a beauty queen ? I don't remember her bio, I know she's  28, I saw that on the screen more then once . TIA

He has been a medical rep specializing in hip and knee prosthetics .. she recently started her own photo/video company and yes she was a beauty queen .. he got paid well for his gig
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:56 am

I actually am invested in them as a couple! It is really a very beautiful love story. Hope they make it. Looks like all the final 4 are getting a second chance at love. You can't beat that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:05 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/63b997d7-9919-4fa3-a94d-930145e06ce9
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+21
Amethyst
butterflylove
mbl
emiusacska
Minney