SELECT CONTENT

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:30 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:In the second vid (Access) at 1:05 Susie says after talking for two weeks they decided to "meet back up with the show's permission, they helped us out with that to keep it a secret" aka SHV's!! yes  

At 3:10 he talks about Gabby and Rachel being the ette. He goes on and imo says a very sincere and genuine statement. I can see the hurt he feels for his actions all along, and especially in those comments.

I never believed that they would be able to get together on their own without the show’s permission, so thanks GA for that! I figured the show had to know about it as well.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:13 pm

@southerngirlatheart Right on! That's why for sure imo there were shv's.

bluwavz wrote:  

I love this. SM needs more of this. Everyone is free to express their opinions, but those who post threatening horrible comments need to be blocked.

Susie: If somebody is coming onto my page, that is a representation of both me and Clayton. I’m happy to just block you if you’re going to come on and say horrible things and degrade somebody that I love very much. I have no issue removing you from having any capacity to say anything to me. I have subjected myself to criticism and I do accept that. But when people have horrible things to say, I have no tolerance for that and nobody should. I would encourage anyone that’s on the internet to think before you post or before you send a DM. For anyone out there who is dealing with bullying online, I would encourage anyone to do the same thing. Do what you’ve got to do to protect your mental health.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:In the second vid (Access) at 1:05 Susie says after talking for two weeks they decided to "meet back up with the show's permission, they helped us out with that to keep it a secret" aka SHV's!! yes  

At 3:10 he talks about Gabby and Rachel being the ette. He goes on and imo says a very sincere and genuine statement. I can see the hurt he feels for his actions all along, and especially in those comments.

I agree GA. I think his actions did hurt him along the way but I do think alot of what he did he was instructed to him by the producers, he just didn't carry it out in the best way or didn't know how the heck to go about it .
They are excited to see Rachel and Gabby go onto their journey (so am I )but IMO with them getting Suzie out of the way so to speak and the duo breakup with Rachel and Gabby and Jesse making a point to say "believe me , believe me, this was a last minute decision on the new bacheloretts and the way they were all dolled up just seems like TPTB had this all planned out well ahead of time. Maybe they took a script from Joe Millionaire playbook because if Im not mistaken weren't both show filming at the same time? (Joe Millionaire previews were getting alot of Hype IDK. It will be interesting to see how Gabby and Rachel handle having to break hearts , lead guys on, see the evil behind the scenes with producers, ect and get an idea of some of what Clayton (an other leads) had to go through. I hope they both find love and TPTB don't scar them too much or show them in a totally different light. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:11 am

i can't get behind these two. clayton is not a "good, respectful" man and susie is pretty crappy herself for taking back a guy who treated her supposed friends like absolute dirt.

their atfr segment gave me the ick, honestly. clayton ultimately got what he wanted and suffered no real consequences for his word and actions. the bland, emotionless speech he gave gabby & rachel (because ONCE AGAIN, he treated them like the same person and fed them the same words) was total bs imo and i still don't think he actually understands what he did wrong. why susie wants to be with this loser is beyond me, but it's her life.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:19 am

ariwolf wrote:i can't get behind these two. clayton is not a "good, respectful" man and susie is pretty crappy herself for taking back a guy who treated her supposed friends like absolute dirt.

their atfr segment gave me the ick, honestly. clayton ultimately got what he wanted and suffered no real consequences for his word and actions. the bland, emotionless speech he gave gabby & rachel (because ONCE AGAIN, he treated them like the same person and fed them the same words) was total bs imo and i still don't think he actually understands what he did wrong. why susie wants to be with this loser is beyond me, but it's her life.

I respectfully disagree with you. The show is highly edited and Anyone who's watched this show for years knows very well what the producers are capable of and how they could care less about the contestants or the leads. Will you feel the same when Rachel and Gabby have to string guys along until the end and break their hearts? Every lead handles it differently. Unfortunately its the name of the game with this show, and it's more about the drama, hurt, selective editing and manipulation in the Bubble. Clayton is not a loser (maybe more nieve they others but not a loser )because he wouldn't have been casted in the first place if he was. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:44 am

if gabby and/or rachel tell 2 guys they love them so they can sleep with them, then tell a 3rd guy they love them "the most" and wouldn't have done it if he said so, then beg the first 2 guys to stick around because they don't want their ego hurt, then dump the 2 guys together to chase the 3rd guy, then show zero emotion for the 2 guys they supposedly "loved" and have to have an apology extracted out of them... then yeah, i'll judge them both as harshly. but i don't think either woman will do that since they both actually seem to have empathy.

yes, producers are manipulative and yes, editing can be deceiving. but lately it seems like those are just excuses for contestants to dismiss their own behavior. i don't care if a producer told clayton to dump them together - have some common sense and stand your ground. other leads HAVE pushed back when it really mattered. that's why nobody else has ever pulled the crap that clayton did.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:58 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:07 am

ariwolf wrote:if gabby and/or rachel tell 2 guys they love them so they can sleep with them, then tell a 3rd guy they love them "the most" and wouldn't have done it if he said so, then beg the first 2 guys to stick around because they don't want their ego hurt, then dump the 2 guys together to chase the 3rd guy, then show zero emotion for the 2 guys they supposedly "loved" and have to have an apology extracted out of them... then yeah, i'll judge them both as harshly. but i don't think either woman will do that since they both actually seem to have empathy.

yes, producers are manipulative and yes, editing can be deceiving. but lately it seems like those are just excuses for contestants to dismiss their own behavior. i don't care if a producer told clayton to dump them together - have some common sense and stand your ground. other leads HAVE pushed back when it really mattered. that's why nobody else has ever pulled the crap that clayton did.

When your under contract and filming a show there's not much push back, and IMO they're not excuses. The producers seem to "up the Antics & drama" even more so with each season always trying to create the worst that they can (and keeping the ending from being spoiled by people like RS ) I personally know someone who got their hands on one of the contracts years ago and said "NO WAY" would they ever be a lead on this show., Im sure the contracts do change to some extent with each season but it gives an indication of how brutal they can be and have only gotten worse. Producers were in Suzie's ear, Clayton's ear and Gabby and Rachel as well ,and to think they didn't contrive this whole mess for ratings and drama is an understatement . They took advantage of Clayton being so nieve to the way the show actually works and not having had much expierence in the dating world. I don't think he's a bad guy at all and being out of the bubble and in real life with him im sure Suzie knows that too. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:43 am

Jolena wrote:
ariwolf wrote:if gabby and/or rachel tell 2 guys they love them so they can sleep with them, then tell a 3rd guy they love them "the most" and wouldn't have done it if he said so, then beg the first 2 guys to stick around because they don't want their ego hurt, then dump the 2 guys together to chase the 3rd guy, then show zero emotion for the 2 guys they supposedly "loved" and have to have an apology extracted out of them... then yeah, i'll judge them both as harshly. but i don't think either woman will do that since they both actually seem to have empathy.

When your under contract and filming a show there's not much push back, and IMO they're not excuses. The producers seem to "up the Antics & drama" even more so with each season always trying to create the worst that they can (and keeping the ending from being spoiled by people like RS )  I personally know someone who got their hands on one of the contracts years ago and said "NO WAY" would they ever be a lead on this show., Im sure the contracts do change to some extent with each season but it gives an indication of how brutal they can be and have only gotten worse. Producers were in Suzie's ear, Clayton's ear and Gabby and Rachel  as well ,and to think they didn't contrive this whole mess for ratings and drama is an understatement . They took advantage of Clayton being so nieve to the way the show actually works and not having had much expierence in the dating world.  I don't think he's a bad guy at all and being out of the bubble and in real life with him im sure Suzie knows that too. JMO

Yes, it is edited and manipulated, but up to a point and your own moral compass kicks in.

Nobody forced him to sleep with two women.

Nobody even forced him to say ILY.

Producers can suggest, manipulate all they want, but they can't literally make you do either of those things.

The lack of empathy he showed towards both those women also makes me question him. It seems his parents raised him right because neither of them was thrilled by his behaviour. He seemed a little more understanding at the AFTR, but that is clearly after people spoke to him about the behaviour and he saw how it all played out and was being hammered on SM. At the time, he was unbelievably selfish and cruel to both and I don't care how much things are manipulated, that was all him. That should be a huge concern for Susie. A little mea culpa at the AFTR, doesn't change anything.

IMO he is immature and not ready for a relationship. I hope for his sake...and even more for Susie's...that he has learned something from this mess, but man needs some therapy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:12 am

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

When your under contract and filming a show there's not much push back, and IMO they're not excuses. The producers seem to "up the Antics & drama" even more so with each season always trying to create the worst that they can (and keeping the ending from being spoiled by people like RS )  I personally know someone who got their hands on one of the contracts years ago and said "NO WAY" would they ever be a lead on this show., Im sure the contracts do change to some extent with each season but it gives an indication of how brutal they can be and have only gotten worse. Producers were in Suzie's ear, Clayton's ear and Gabby and Rachel  as well ,and to think they didn't contrive this whole mess for ratings and drama is an understatement . They took advantage of Clayton being so nieve to the way the show actually works and not having had much expierence in the dating world.  I don't think he's a bad guy at all and being out of the bubble and in real life with him im sure Suzie knows that too. JMO

Yes, it is edited and manipulated, but up to a point and your own moral compass kicks in.

Nobody forced him to sleep with two women.

Nobody even forced him to say ILY.

Producers can suggest, manipulate all they want, but they can't literally make you do either of those things.

The lack of empathy he showed towards both those women also makes me question him. It seems his parents raised him right because neither of them was thrilled by his behaviour. He seemed a little more understanding at the AFTR, but that is clearly after people spoke to him about the behaviour and he saw how it all played out and was being hammered on SM. At the time, he was unbelievably selfish and cruel to both and I don't care how much things are manipulated, that was all him. That should be a huge concern for Susie. A little mea culpa at the AFTR, doesn't change anything.

IMO he is immature and not ready for a relationship. I hope for his sake...and even more for Susie's...that he has learned something from this mess, but man needs some therapy.

I believe what Kaitlyn said about him being like she was , (and Andi, and others who were in fantasy suites, where it wasen't discussed afterwards) "too much in the moment" is true. I believe he also could've restrained himself . I believe Suzie was left for last Fantasy date because she was his F1. I also believe in order for him to tell Suzie he was in love with her he had to reveal that to at least one other (in this case it was two, duo breakups and now 2 bacheloretts ) I find that to be suspicious on the part of TPTB. They'll figure it out IRL and IMO it will be much different. I wish them well. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:57 am

While I wanted Susie to be the Bachelorette, it's nice that she chose to forgive Clayton for what he did and stay with him and see if their relationship will work. Yes what Clayton did was wrong and he could have handled it differently, but hey it all worked out in the end! Time will tell if it will work but seeing as he's already moving that should say something.

Their People magazine photos are so cute!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 1f49c

Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 8367-910 Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 I_got_13 Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Bachelor - Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clayton Echard & Susie Evans - Bachelor 26 - Discussion

+21
Amethyst
butterflylove
mbl
emiusacska
Minney