SELECT CONTENT

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:42 pm

Sprite wrote:Kissing some girl when the woman who b*tched and cried all season about wanting an engagement...his fiancee...apparently gives him his ring back and tells him they should date might confuse a guy. I can see where he might feel rejected and consider them on a break. I wouldn't exactly call that cheating. When said woman pulled a similar stunt with two previous "boyfriends", I might call her fake and a b*tch, but that is me.
Watching Rachel this season with different guys I think she is very difficult to be in a relationship with. She becomes a victim dealing with anything that she takes as a rejection, even if it's just her own consideration.  If she handles everything this way, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a person like that. During the season it's different, it's a different game, to make this woman yours. And they didn't even start dating in real life yet and already so much drama! Who wants to be with her anyway, this is crazy! Rolling Eyes
I feel sorry for Rachel, probably it was not a good idea for her to be a Bachelorette. She has a lot of problems... console
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 12274
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by suzq Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:15 am

Nick Viall said via his IG stories that he is doing an interview with Tino.

suzq

Posts : 2724
Join date : 2016-03-24

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:17 am

I'm going to guess he's going to be respectful and not throw Rachel under the bus, but I'm very curious to hear his side of the story.

I felt horrible for him. They didn't have to treat him like that.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68996
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going to guess he's going to be respectful and not throw Rachel under the bus, but I'm very curious to hear his side of the story.

I felt horrible for him. They didn't have to treat him like that.

I hope Nick doesn't start accusing Tino. Nick of all people should know how these things go.

I thought Tino actually did very well, considering the situation he was in on the show and at the AFTR. He was very respectful even thought she never let him explain anything, kept interrupting and kept accusing him. The man kissed a women. Big deal. You would think he did something horrible. I can't believe people are actually buying her BS! I will be interested to see how this goes, because I thought there were a few moments when he wanted to ask her why she was lying. I know I did.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 17017
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:19 am

Since I ended the season not liking Tino or Rachel by the end, I'm shocked to find that I mostly sided with him last night even though they did their best to make him the villain. I don't think he should have kissed someone but I also believe that Rachel probably left him really confused as to whether it was over or not. I loved that he brought his journal to read back what she had said to him. laugh out loud


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14657
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:14 am

@albean99 I think the poor guy did it because she way confusing him so much and was making him question himself. It was his way of refreshing his memory. I would love to read what is in that thing because I suspect it is nothing like it was portrayed by Rachel and the show.


You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 17017
Join date : 2011-12-04
Location : London ON

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:33 pm

I felt the same way and said so last night. The expressions on his face were that of I can't believe you're lying. He was trying to explain to her why he was feeling the way he did, by recapping the things she said. I'm not wearing the ring, etc and she continued to bash him not letting him talk.

When Aven came out he was just sitting there, watching, got up, didn't know if he should leave or what. I imagined that being my son, and my heart broke for him.

I can't imagine the head games she played on him.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68996
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Sprite wrote:I thought Tino actually did very well, considering the situation he was in on the show and at the AFTR. He was very respectful even thought she never let him explain anything, kept interrupting and kept accusing him. The man kissed a women. Big deal. You would think he did something horrible. I can't believe people are actually buying her BS! I will be interested to see how this goes, because I thought there were a few moments when he wanted to ask her why she was lying. I know I did.
I also thought Tino did pretty well, I already lost my patience with her a long time ago, but I've seen a lot of sh*tty Rachel, I had more than enough of seeing her treating the guys badly. And right, kissing somebody is not the end of the world, but she keeps saying he cheated on her, a generalization that was allowing people to think anything at all, and they were saying to her that he hadn't deserve her when the situation was absolutely the other way around. I felt so, so bad for him, poor, poor Tino, he needs to know that the problem was with her, not with him. A loving woman would think how to save a relationship and how to help the guy to recover if she was still very important for him. I understand, she didn't have to be his therapist, she just needed to listen and understand what happened to him. It was not possible; she didn't want anybody to know what really happened. And Tino was right saying that she just wanted to talk to him in person to make him wrong and everybody was supposed to see how wrong he was. Looks like that's all she does in relationships to make herself right! I just HATE it! But looks like she just cannot be wrong at any cost, even at the cost of losing people who love her. Horrible.  I would love to know his side of the story.
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 12274
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:53 pm

@Maddy Great post!

She was so done before she even said she was done but put him through hell along the way.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68996
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by barbell Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:14 pm

Maddy wrote:
Sprite wrote:I thought Tino actually did very well, considering the situation he was in on the show and at the AFTR. He was very respectful even thought she never let him explain anything, kept interrupting and kept accusing him. The man kissed a women. Big deal. You would think he did something horrible. I can't believe people are actually buying her BS! I will be interested to see how this goes, because I thought there were a few moments when he wanted to ask her why she was lying. I know I did.
I also thought Tino did pretty well, I already lost my patience with her a long time ago, but I've seen a lot of sh*tty Rachel, I had more than enough of seeing her treating the guys badly. And right, kissing somebody is not the end of the world, but she keeps saying he cheated on her, a generalization that was allowing people to think anything at all, and they were saying to her that he hadn't deserve her when the situation was absolutely the other way around. I felt so, so bad for him, poor, poor Tino, he needs to know that the problem was with her, not with him. A loving woman would think how to save a relationship and how to help the guy to recover if she was still very important for him. I understand, she didn't have to be his therapist, she just needed to listen and understand what happened to him. It was not possible; she didn't want anybody to know what really happened. And Tino was right saying that she just wanted to talk to him in person to make him wrong and everybody was supposed to see how wrong he was. Looks like that's all she does in relationships to make herself right! I just HATE it! But looks like she just cannot be wrong at any cost, even at the cost of losing people who love her. Horrible.  I would love to know his side of the story.

In my opinion, Tino paid a price for coming across as arrogant and his dad’s instagram posts…two things that TPTB don’t like and will extract revenge for. Then you throw Princess Rachel into the mix and Aven being duped into showing up and there we have the first half of the show last night. I’m trying to wean myself away from this nonsense after 20 years. Watch…we’ll have a wonderful story with Zack and I’ll be sucked right back in.
barbell
barbell

Posts : 213
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:30 am

@barbell, Zack is the one who figured Rachel out that she just says right things and there is nothing behind that. Can Rachel really love, or she just can play being in love? Looks like she is not really in touch with herself, and just doing what is expected of her and trying to look the best while doing that.
Maddy
Maddy

Posts : 12274
Join date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:28 pm

Moved from Bachelorette 19 contestants thread.


________________________________________________________________________________________________



All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  


“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 68996
Join date : 2011-04-04

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tino Franco - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

+22
albean99
Jolena
suzq
LaineyG
blueblues
CHO
nd4reality
pavalygurl
Amberly
Loulou
southerngirlatheart
Maddy
Al
smg2587
Amethyst
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Sprite
ariwolf
GuardianAngel
Jeepers
bluwavz
26 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum