SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:24 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think 2 HTDs could have been done on the end of the time frame on the same day .. (also 2 of Rachel’s are very close together distance wise so no need for a travel day there)

My other thought is that there is an error in the schedule prior to HTDs maybe by just one day .. there has to be time for 4 HTDs for each girl
I asked what dates could of been filmed on the same date with Gabby?  She's the person we are talking about here, right?  We do know of 3 dates that were filmed because of SM.  I just find this implausable as we are only talking about Gabby so how could she be in two different places on the same day?

Since you are so sure that Nate made it that long, where are his family? AND where could that fit into the schedule??

Both girls could have a date filmed on the same day in different places is what I meant
I asked you where Nate's family are from as you are only focusing on him it seems, I ask that as then we can maybe look at the filming schedule. Right now Geographically speaking, I don't know how or where that can happen as I have no idea where his family is from vs where he is currently living if they are different locations.

As far as an error in the filming schedule, we have sm confirmations of the htd's that we have. As far as I know, those confirmations come from more sources than just RS.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:34 pm

SO, let's look at this a different way:

Here's the filming schedule that I have which of course has been confirmed by several SM posts.

GABBY:
4/24: HTD #1: ERICH - BEDMINSTER, NJ------Natirar Park and family home
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #2 : JASON - NEW ORLEANS, LA----
4/27: Travel
4/28: HTD #3: JOHNNY - NORTH PALM BEACH, FL----
4/29: HTD #4:
4/30: 8th Rose Ceremony:

They have a date in the north east on the 24th, then fly down to Louisanna on the 25th with date on the 26th, then to FL on the 27th with date on the 28th. It is HIGHLY improbable that they'd have her in the north east, fly to south central, then back to Florida for a date......where could they put in the north central date into that mix. It is EXTREMELY improbable that they would put 3 htd's in a row on 3 consecutive days with lots of travel involved. That hasn't happened before. Hearing from past contestants, the filming of the HTD's is gruelling enough with having at least 1 date off in between dates.....now try to imagine 3 htd's in a row, lots of travel and NO time off.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think 2 HTDs could have been done on the end of the time frame on the same day .. (also 2 of Rachel’s are very close together distance wise so no need for a travel day there)

My other thought is that there is an error in the schedule prior to HTDs maybe by just one day .. there has to be time for 4 HTDs for each girl
I asked what dates could of been filmed on the same date with Gabby?  She's the person we are talking about here, right?  We do know of 3 dates that were filmed because of SM.  I just find this implausable as we are only talking about Gabby so how could she be in two different places on the same day?

Since you are so sure that Nate made it that long, where are his family? AND where could that fit into the schedule??

Both girls could have a date filmed on the same day in different places is what I meant
I asked you where Nate's family are from as you are only focusing on him it seems, I ask that as then we can maybe look at the filming schedule.  Right now Geographically speaking, I don't know how or where that can happen as I have no idea where his family is from vs where he is currently living if they are different locations.

As far as an error in the filming schedule, we have sm confirmations of the htd's that we have.  As far as I know, those confirmations come from more sources than just RS.

He was born and grew up in Chicago .. am assuming his family is there as well

I am only concentrating on him at the moment because something does not add up .. sorry if I have offended you in any way about the schedule just trying to brainstorm. That’s all. RS can’t even confirm about Justin getting a HTD and it makes no sense that Nate would be sent as early as you seem to think .. i don’t see 3 dates in a row for Gabby .. I will let it go for now
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:42 pm

Believe me, you haven't offended me AT ALL.

I am just pointing out known facts and how a schedule has always gone in the past. The producers have ALWAYS done schedules a certain way....either start going east to west, visa versa, or done in a circle loop when we know that they are heading from the east or west going to the FD's. In this case, we know that the filming for both girls started in the east and we know the HTD RC happened in the west. We also know from almost ALL seasons in the past that they usually don't hop skip around without a very good reason to do so. In past seasons unless the filming happened in the exact same town, there is always a day off between dates.

SO...in this case, either 3 only had HTD's or they had 3 htd's back to back without day off in between(never been done)or they did some major hop skipping around(again not done before). To me, there really isn't room in the east to put Nate into the mix. Now if we can find someone that is in the west or has different family in the west, IE sibblings living there that they do the HTD from there and the rest of the family comes to it, then we could maybe put someone into the mix but I really have no idea whom that may be.

To me looking at the known facts of the filming schedule because of SM links and pics/videos, we do have certain dates proven. That leaves one spot.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:19 pm

Just some updates.

Reddit found some likes since filming was over that Tino made that where some models instagrams, some look like friends, some don’t. Some of these likes where right after frc and up until June 17th was the last date I saw. He unfollowed some of them since Reddit posted about it. I think it depends on what your partner is comfortable with but the timing of the likes after frc is making me side eye him. I still think he is f1 because the likes are to me not comparable to Zach’s Spotify used before filming ended (and this is Jmo those four songs he added kinda sound like a guy pretty sad but since he deleted them I don’t remember them). Funny enough people saw Erich was following models (with no likes) and he unfollowed 20 accounts after they called Tino out.

Gabby been MIA since Friday night when she was with her friend Liz house in LA. She did post a picture she said was sent of her dog and dad Saturday morning. Erich was with his friends Saturday morning but nothing since he is the only one of the final guys that actually showed location this weekend that’s not on private so including that. Rachel was with her friend Nate going to Key West and back Saturday.

We should be on the look out for a couple shvs the next few weeks. Fourth of July is a popular Bachelorette shv date and after that is the weekends before Rachel and Gabby do media for the premiere and of course there are media duties that the show likes to give shv during those days. Depending how they want to space them we should be getting two in the coming weeks. I believe both had something before they went to Nashville but that Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:09 pm

@smg2587 thanks for all that.

July4th has been good to sleuthers for so many years, lets hope for this one too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:08 am

i saw on reddit a week or 2 ago that rachel was most likely on a SHV. sleuthers matched the house she was posting stories in to one of the LA houses that clayton had SHVs with susie. it was a few days before she and gabby went to nashville.

fwiw i think both women are engaged. it would be a bad look on the show's part if only 1 gets her happy ending.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:11 pm

Rachel seems to be in LA now. She followed and was followed by an LA hair stylist and showed in her stories yesterday that she got new hair. Think she got there yesterday or late Wednesday. Her bestie Nate left Florida to move on Wednesday and Rachel had a story of him driving off that day. People saw Zach post a story in LA Wednesday but his family is there so may not be anything. It looks like a hotel or condo he posted from. Also looked like a kids pool because the pool was only 3 and 5 ft signs on the side. Wanted to post in case it comes up again now that Rachel is inLA. I will say if a hotel I doubt it’s for shv.
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Scree739

https://www.instagram.com/zachshall/

Gabby showed herself in Colorado yesterday after being last seen Friday.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:12 pm

If Zach has family there would he rent a place? IDK There seems to be a lot of seating to the left, so maybe it's a hotel with a rooftop pool.

I did a quick search looking for it but there's a lot! Nice place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:02 am

Appears that Nate is in Santa Monica per photos on the pier and the palisades and beach

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfNhcrsA-XV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://instagram.com/stories/mitchpleze/2868046183386312910?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:19 am

https://instagram.com/hotelwilshire?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hotel in Zachs story

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:48 am

Loulou wrote:https://instagram.com/hotelwilshire?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hotel in Zachs story

Excellent!

Maybe there is a guys reunion weekend going on laugh out loud
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG