SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:00 pm

Alls quiet on the western front today laugh out loud

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:26 am

@Loulou nice!!

@Jeepers thanks for the update. Maybe they are busy and won't be together next weekend like they usually are. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:26 pm

Just an update since this holiday weekend used to be a big bachelorette shv weekend.

Gabby hasn’t given her location since Thursday (I think) when she showed her dog. I wonder about that since she just posted throwbacks of her dad and one of her best friends from Denver birthdays. Jason still private and Erich besides one post has been pretty quiet one social media. Also since people been think he could be possibly are mystery guy, Nate was in Chicago this weekend with Dustin fromHannahs season. Nate and a few other guys from Chicago on this season.hung out with Dustin and Kelley (Peter’s season) last night edit to add Erich just posted from NJ. Edit to say Gabby posted and it looks like she’s in California right now (trees in stories), could just be with her friends but though. Correction Gabby seems to be in Denver in her late night post. The walls match her dad'shome.

Rachel been quiet the whole week. Tino posted today from the beach but was quiet the rest of the week. Zach I think he is with Aven in Austin, TX. Say that because Aven posted about meeting Nayte (micheles season) yesterday and bben in Austin The Whole weekend. Nayte followed both Aven and Zach today. Also Aven hiding whom he is with.

Even if the women aren’t on shv this week it looks like their media starts next week since they are scheduled for Gma Thursday.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:28 pm

Thanks for the updates on their locations @smg2587 !

What's with the guys hanging out with previous contestants? no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:35 pm

Dustin being one of Nate’s BFFs

Kelly seems to be hanging out with everybody lately .. looks like she ran into James at the Cubs game and at a bar
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:25 am

Oooo my my .. somebody shaved their beard 😎

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3f98bf10

Last edited by Jeepers on Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:00 am

Just an idea….. if 12 guys go to Europe

At F6 they just eliminate 1 guy .. in Paris .. lets say 1 of Rachel’s =‘s 11 left
At F6 they just eliminate 1 guy .. in Belgium .. 1 of Gabby’s =‘s 10 left .. 5 each
At F5 they each eliminate 1 guy .. in The Netherlands =‘s 8 left .. 4 each
And the F4 travel back to US for HTDs
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:23 am

@Jeepers  why do you think that only 12 go to Europe?  I am not seeing the sc that would let you to think that there are only 11/12 on the cruise.  IMO, we are definately looking at 15 on the cruise ship.  In regular seasons there are 15 guys still left at this point and that is for one Bette.  I would actually entertain the idea that there are more left at this point than just 11 or 12 because there are 2 bachettes.

ETA:

Is this the pic that you are talking about?  If it is, then I think this is actually from epi 5 or earlier as some of the guys in this pic were eliminated in epi 5 per SM activity for them.  This would actually make sense if they were actually on a group date with the ladies, then some would be missing from this pic which makes sense as there are some missing in the pic that we know are still there at this point. I believe that a minimum of 15 landed in Paris and most likely more than that landed in Europe.

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Bette_11

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:30 am

Take with a grain of salt because I don’t know how true it is. Someone on Reddit claims that they have confirmation that Erich and Zach are f1s. They claim they have a picture of Zach and Rachel together from this past weekend. Also says Jason self eliminates and was told that it was a situation similar to Brooks and Desiree.

Again take this with grain of salt. I never seen this user post any inside source spoilers. Plus Zach Spotify activity makes this a little hard to believe. Zach’s Spotify  activity was on May 11th. The RC looks like it was April30 per Jesse and Fliess. So even if Gabby had only two fsd by my math the earliest frc can be IMO is the 12th and that’s with no off day after getting to Mexico. Even if Rachel had fsd on the 2nd at the earliest the math isn’t there. I doubt they do all the mtp in one day. And the always do the day offs after fsds. So far I don’t see how this is possible. Unless it’s similar to a Reid situation and he self eliminates and comes back but this user claims it was smooth sailing for Rachel.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:10 pm

could someone else have just been using his spotify account or something?

i'm willing to believe it until proven otherwise because this redditor is a regular user (not a brand new account) and reddit has had random spoiler insiders before... eg the person who confirmed that greg self-eliminated and katie got engaged to blake, before RS did... and like other people on reddit have said, it makes sense that rachel's ending would be straight-forward and gabby's would be difficult after rachel geys rejected by a couple of guys at the beginning... jmo though.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 04, 2022 12:26 pm

ariwolf wrote:could someone else have just been using his spotify account or something?

i'm willing to believe it until proven otherwise because this redditor is a regular user (not a brand new account) and reddit has had random spoiler insiders before... eg the person who confirmed that greg self-eliminated and katie got engaged to blake, before RS did... and like other people on reddit have said, it makes sense that rachel's ending would be straight-forward and gabby's would be difficult after rachel geys rejected by a couple of guys at the beginning... jmo though.

He added four songs to two separate playlist on May 11th. And when people found it he just deleted both playlist. Now I get someone else listening to his Spotify. But would they add songs? And would he take about three weeks to delete them. Also those playlist had added more songs after May 11. He added songs May 14 and 17th before deleting those playlist.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:14 pm

I’ve been kind of thinking that since they showed Rachel and Tino’s passionate kiss (I’m assuming on a date) in the preview that it’s probably Zach F1. Of course I know there will be a lot more previews to go that will probably show some of Zach too. Guess we’ll see! So excited that there’s only one more week to go!!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG