SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:40 pm

Aunties….. guess you missed this…..

Just an idea….. if
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:36 pm

Jeepers wrote:Aunties….. guess you missed this…..

Just an idea….. if
TBH, I was asking you why you were considering things that contradict what we do know....like the elims. There is SM evidence that some things counter what you were thinking is all. I will concede though that obviously Nate made it to Paris for sure as that is the first epi showing the cruise ship and IMO since we don't have proof of someone also being there like we have proof for Nate. IMO, Mario and Quincey for sure could be interchangable for Nate; It is a matter of who though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:11 pm

I dont believe that "spoiler" laugh out loud. That poster has never posted spoilers before and if you look at their post history, they tend to be very aggressively mean about certain contestants. Also its interesting timing AFTER that promo of Gabby upset was released. and i do find the wording in regards to Gabby very weird... like theyre trying to be against her by saying erich was only f1 because he was the only one left...just seems like theyre trying to start something. ALSO Zach was apparently with Aven and Nayte this weekend. none of this adds up. Not saying Erich or Zach arent f1, they could be...or just one could be. but theres something off with this source.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:31 pm

FEAT or FEET

(Wonder if she shaved his beard LOL)

check each of their comments on the photos laugh out loud

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 C1e1ec10
Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 D1cd6610

Source IG

Last edited by Jeepers on Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:05 am

IF it is Jason that leaves at F2 will he be a villain?
IF it is Jason that leaves at F3 will he be a villain .. or less of one?
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:55 pm

Per RS  he still believes there was a fourth htd for Gabby. He is hearing both Zach and Tino names as f1 but no proof for either. He’s gotten nothing from Gabby finale choice.

On him thinking their was a fourth htd for Gabby,I believed that for a long time but now I have changed my mind after seeing that scene of 11 guys on the ship. Unless the producer are trying to trick us with that shot. That because most of those guys on that shot can be eliminated as not having a htd.

Logan changed his ainstagram bio to include Seagull around 4/22.
Spencer we got the dm/text light sightings that indicated he was eliminated before htds started filming. Also his htd would be in Michigan I believe and don’t think they be able to do a htd there and not have it be the second one.
Nate the new caps indicate a break up during a date and I still think it’s impossible to film a Chicago htd on the schedule that they did htds on.

Even if we take the guys that we thought where Rachel guys like Ethan he had social media activity (deleting post) during htd week, before the rc. Plus I believe his family maybe in Colorado so not close to any of the other f4 guys. And James wasn’t in that cruise scene.

Unless I am missing something I don’t see how a fourth guy is possible. The only thing giving me pause is the fact Johnny got eliminated after htds instead of in Mexico. Nothing else to me points to their being a fourth guy. Not sure what everyone else thinks but that’s where I am.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:02 pm

I just realized who Jason reminds me of .. James Caan .. who sadly passed away yesterday .. great actor
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:11 pm

It will be interesting to see where they end up and if this is something we should keep track of.

Thanks @smg2587 for keeping us updated. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:36 pm

Working on caps and for 1on1s unless they give they hid some 1on1s which they could have so far I have

Rachel: Aven (boat date probably CA), Jordan V (no gravity date probably CA), Tino (Paris), Aven (Belgium we got pics), Zach (Netherlands). They show Tyler in a hot tub but not sure if a 1on1 date.

Gabby the California ones look like Nate and Erich (basing this on a rose he got episode 3 and the fact Johnny was in the boxing date), Jason in Paris, and Nate and Johnny in the other international dates Johnny in Belgium and Nate in Amsterdam

That’s what I am seeing right now.

Last edited by smg2587 on Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:53 pm

I feel like the Paris dates were the F1 front runners IMO.
Do we have speculated SHV dates for each woman?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:37 am

Reddit has some caps from the beginning of the show promo that look like Rachel and Aven break up in their fsd. They match with the ones with Rachel crying in the black romper. I watch on Hulu so I don’t get the episode yet but bring this over.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG