SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:00 pm

Since Erich, Jason, Tino and Zach all live in/have ties to LA area, I'll bet they will be meeting up with the guys afterward.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:47 pm

luvstx wrote:@smg2587 Doesn't that seem a bit early?  Usually it's closer to the airing of the HTDs I believe.

Think it depends if they are airing MTA after htds or after fsd. If they plan to air it after htds without Aven there than no not to early. If Aven is going to be there it’s possibly to early. We don’t no much about how the season ends.

The really selling point for this MTA is Gabby and Rachel with the guys. These guys don’t have much beef between each other. The biggest “rivalry” right now is meatball vs Hayden. Knowing the show they are going to want to focus on the villains Hayden, Jacob, and Logan. Nate and Tyler are going to get a lot of focus. If they show his elimination than possibly Johnny.

Michelle’s one was shown after htds as was Clayton’s, also Matt’s and Katie’s.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 08, 2022 11:08 pm

This really shouldn’t be a surprised especially now hearing MTA maybe Thursday but neither Gabby and Rachel tweeted the episode as of yet. I have a feeling both are in LA anyway.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:33 am

From the preview all the Rachel Drama is with Aven (some earrings make-up).
On the Gabby'send i'm lost.
It's kinda strange the preview showed no drama at all with both Jason and Zach.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 12:44 am

No locations for Zach and Jason.

Tino had a story from a car garage earlier but not sure if that’s a live one since he did add an edit.

Erich story himself getting into his friend Gal’s car in LA. And just showed him watching the show with friends.

Edit Gabby and Rachel had zero tweets tonight. Rachel liked and Marlena tweet but that’s it.

Rachel posted her rc outfit. Gabby posted her Johnny date outfit and storied Cary’s post on the group date.

This might be nothing but last week Cary tagged Jason and Tino in Gabby and Rachel’s 1on1 outfits (tagged Tino in both the night and day ones and tagged Jason in one and mention him in the other). He doesn’t do that with Johnny’s dates, hasn’t”t posted Aven or Erich dates and just posted that gold dress Rachel wore with Zach with no tagged or mention. Not sure why Cary decided to tagged Jason and Tino. But really want to see if he tags anyone else.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:54 pm

Discussed this some in the screencap thread but I’m really starting to think Aven was f2. He’s seen in three different outfits that all could be convos with Rachel. Plus we still don’t see a Zach date in Mexico. We know his “full truth” thing with a Jesse but other than that nothing else in Mexico. They even showed us Johnny who spoiled people thought didn’t make it to Mexico but not him, Film schedule is tight as it is so an extra convo with Aven wouldn’t make sense if there where he  two guys guys at the end, jmo.

Also now I’m thinking it’s Tino that’s f1. Them using him as a a clear fake out and the things above just made me change my mind. I’ll probably change it again but that’s where I’m at. Jmo.

And ofcourse after I type that someone on Reddit says they know Zach and he recently moved back to California. 😂 no wonder he missed the friends volleyball games thie past two weeks. But also if he moved those late July shv dates may not make scenes for him to have an shv if he unpacked some things. Also would explain best friend Ben being in CA as well that time.. I better stop or I will get myself more confused.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Sigh, not a fan of Tino at all....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm

What are peoples predictions before tomorrow? Of course we need to keep sleuthing.

ETA - Billysmom I LOVE your picture. Reid is a favourite of mine, reason I got sucked into this show
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:What are peoples predictions before tomorrow? Of course we need to keep sleuthing.

ETA - Billysmom I LOVE your picture. Reid is a favourite of mine, reason I got sucked into this show

I think it's Tino for Rachel (though his SM activity seems off/not cool) and Jason for Gabby.

And I didn't notice the Reid avatar at first, Billysmom!! Love it! He may be my all-time favorite from the show Smiley
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:21 pm

RSs update has been postponed to Thursday

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:45 pm

@Jeepers  Of course it has!!  In his defense, I believe he's having foot surgery today or tomorrow.  He just is so RS what can I say.  laugh out loud. Thanks for the heads up. :yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:09 pm

Surgery Tomorrow at 1 .. poor guy

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG