SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:28 pm

Deleted dbl post SmG posted as I was writing Smiley.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:Reddit matched Gabby’s story with the stair case today to a home. A user said they got a message about this home being used as an shv (now deleted comments). All the user knows it was used on Friday and when someone looked at the booking info the home requires 4 days minimum booking and it was available for today.

So it looks like she was on a shv last week.

https://www.instagram.com/gabby.windey/

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Bfb18c10

Based on availability of today and four day min, check in at latest would be Wed or Thurs? Potentially earlier.

Erich was accounted for Wed (CB interview his apartment) and Thurs (out with friends, then out late with the guys after MTA). Silent Friday onwards except for show related re posts.

Jason had two IG stories on Saturday. Could be latergrams as he does post things delayed on his main IG, one post says something about a Sunday morning but was posted on a Tuesday. He did not appear in any MTA pics Thursday so assuming he was not out with the group, even tho based in LA.

Gabby obv accounted for Thursday with MTA. She was quiet most of last week.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:12 pm

No one has posted any locations so far today. West coast airing hasn’t happen yet though.

Rachel and Gabby haven’t tweeted this episode yet. Tino hasn’t hype the episode yet which is strange on his end.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:00 am

Rachel doesn’t say she’s falling in love with neither Zach nor Tyler who expressed that they were but says she is with Tino next week- it’s a no brainer he is the one she wants. I’m wondering now if Zach bows out because he senses she is in love with someone else. Guess we’ll see!

southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:23 am

Erich is watching the show with his friends. Looks like the same ones he watched with last week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:08 am

southerngirlatheart wrote:Rachel doesn’t say she’s falling in love with neither Zach nor Tyler who expressed that they were but says she is with Tino next week- it’s a no brainer he is the one she wants. I’m wondering now if Zach bows out because he senses she is in love with someone else. Guess we’ll see!

I hope he dosent drop out for her sake or we'll see tears for sure even though he's not her projected F1. Her job is to take the person they want her to take to the F2 position(more then likely its zach. Which means her putting on the hollywood acting for a bit to get him to stay. cantstopl jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:01 am

@southerngirlatheart I completely agree with this. It was quite obvious to the guys that Rachel is really into Tino. I think Zach leaves because he knows that and doesn't want to be with someone who doesn't want him. TPTB were probably thrilled that at least Tino gave them drama to work with.

And am I right that we don't have evidence of Gabby at a nighttime portion of FSDs with either Jason or Johnny?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:27 am

I still don’t believe Zach self eliminated as per spoilers. It looks more likely as per scenes that Evan Does.
Wouldn’t production want at least 1 standard RC with a rejection ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:07 am

nd4reality wrote:I still don’t believe Zach self eliminated as per spoilers. It looks more likely as per scenes that Evan  Does.
Wouldn’t production want at least 1 standard RC with a rejection ?

I'm sure that TPTB would want a rejection at the FRC. But they sometimes (rarely) don't get what they want thumbsup

And I'm sure you mean Aven.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:37 pm

Logan’s reason for leaving the show…….

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChTVCFcJPeL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:40 pm

@Jeepers Thanks for sharing.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:54 pm

Even his pic for his IG account shows pain 😢

loganseagull: This year I decided to go on a reality dating show. I figured it was something new, it was an adventure. But I came out the other side with much more than an experience. I came out of this with real feelings, strong emotions, lessons learned, and a lot to be grateful for.

Two very strong women gave me the opportunity to learn about myself and about relationships. Thank you for your class, your patience, and your time. Rachel, I'm sorry that I added more difficulty to an already challenging journey. That was never my intention, but it was inspiring how strong you were through it all. Gabby, thank you for taking a chance on me. The stars didn't quite align with you and I, but I am a better person for knowing you. You both have shaped me into a better man and are so deserving of happiness. I know you will find it with the men you have remaining.

Watching myself on Monday nights gave me a different perspective. I will always be someone who will steer with their heart whether it is popular or not. But in the future, I want to lead with intention and pursue with purpose. I am ready to bring those lessons back into to my life.

I have struggled with my mental health since i was 12 years old, and this process was more difficult in that arena than I ever thought possible. Destructive thoughts and constant doubt are hurdles that I think everyone relates to at some point but not everyone talks about. I want to be transparent about that part of my journey too, and I hope I can be a safe place for others who struggle with it. Acknowledging my mental health and how it affects those around me will be a priority in my life moving forward.

It wasn't all roses, but I am grateful for it

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChTVCFcJPeL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

Last edited by Jeepers on Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 69 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 52 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG