SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:01 am

Could also be that Gabby didn’t get engaged at frc and she made up with Erich/dated post show and happy. So now he follows

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:02 am

@nd4reality I think this is a very strong possibility. Until Gabby gave Erich that 'look' at the last RC, I wasn't seeing it between them. Hope we get to see their relationship unfold in the coming weeks.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:10 am

Maybe Jesse saying that Rachel is the only Bachelorette left just means that Gabby's FRC was first? I was non-spoiled up until Tuesday and saw something with Erich. The only other one I thought could be f1 was Jason but I gave Erich the edge. I listened to the Click Bait interview with him and he seemed really into Gabby and hoped that they'd show their playful side more.

With Rachel it wasn't even close and was Tino all the way which may be why they can mess with his head so much.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:28 am

Anybody else see Erich’s most recent story on IG? .. he is a hoot and as nutsy as Gabby .. they are a perfect match
LOL

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:40 am

Jeepers wrote:Anybody else see Erich’s most recent story on IG? .. he is a hoot and as nutsy as Gabby .. they are a perfect match
LOL
His hair looks longer and lighter than in the Clickbait interview last week.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:17 pm

Reddit matched Gabby’s red bikini post yesterday to a house that was used during an shv in July. The reltor the show used I believe left a review for this one in July. No confirmed dates for it but it seem like it was either July 17-19/20 one or one in early July that could of ended July 3rd-4th (Gabby posted on the 4th from home, Erich was in  NJ the 3 rd and 4th and someone else posted Jason with friends the afternoon of the 4th per friends stories).

Edit person with the shv info has said this shv house most likely was used for the middle of July shv in an update to their post.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 19, 2022 10:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ def not crazy! The picture Gabby posted is from Belgium for this upcoming episode.

What’s weird is if she is with Erich she would have just come off a SHV visit with him her F1. Yet chose this photo of all the ones and this caption for this weeks episode?
The lack of heavy makeup on Gabby is odd to me. handwave
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:48 am

smg2587 wrote:Reddit matched Gabby’s red bikini post yesterday to a house that was used during an shv in July. The reltor the show used I believe left a review for this one in July. No confirmed dates for it but it seem like it was either July 17-19/20 one or one in early July that could of ended July 3rd-4th (Gabby posted on the 4th from home, Erich was in  NJ the 3 rd and 4th and someone else posted Jason with friends the afternoon of the 4th per friends stories).

Edit person with the shv info has said this shv house most likely was used for the middle of July shv in an update to their post.

If it’s a SHV from mid-July, do we have any idea who that fits with?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:38 am

jojo47 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Reddit matched Gabby’s red bikini post yesterday to a house that was used during an shv in July. The reltor the show used I believe left a review for this one in July. No confirmed dates for it but it seem like it was either July 17-19/20 one or one in early July that could of ended July 3rd-4th (Gabby posted on the 4th from home, Erich was in  NJ the 3 rd and 4th and someone else posted Jason with friends the afternoon of the 4th per friends stories).

If it’s a SHV from mid-July, do we have any idea who that fits with?

Jason has been MIA most of the time, there are a couple weekends he is accounted for per his sister and friends IG. And when he does post he has been seen to post latergrams. So hard to say with him so could fit.

SMG did a super detailed post on Erich’s whereabouts and I think the only time that would fit was around July 17-19/20 as she indicated. But for that to work Erich’s Maine post I think would need to be a latergram. And I think, please correct me if wrong, he said on CB he hadn’t been back to LA since the beginning of July. But it’s still possible of course.

So either laugh out loud. I think there is stuff that points to both of them to be honest. I do think SHV sleuthing slightly leans more to Jason just because we have no idea his whereabouts and lives in LA. Where as Erich there are a couple little pockets but they do align with Gabby being quiet….
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm

I’ve seen some posts on that other board where they are wondering if there is some trouble in paradise for Rachel. Thoughts ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:20 pm

2observe wrote:
sbolduc wrote:^^ def not crazy! The picture Gabby posted is from Belgium for this upcoming episode.

What’s weird is if she is with Erich she would have just come off a SHV visit with him her F1. Yet chose this photo of all the ones and this caption for this weeks episode?
The lack of heavy makeup on Gabby is odd to me.  handwave

Gabby just posted a beret TikTok with again lack of heavy makeup. Girl loves her beret

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNnGxyQB/
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:54 am

I wonder if it's significant that Rachel wanted to take pictures of Zach on their tulip date - but when Tino and Rachel were in Paris - it was Tino who had the camera ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG