SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:38 pm

In the previews do we actually see Gabby in tears say “he never loved me”. Honestly, she could be talking about Clayton for all we know, but if it’s about someone from this season, I’m inclined to think it’s Jason based on what we’ve seen onscreen. What irritates me about Jason’s edit is that they’re showing very little to advance the relationship. I just don’t believe it’s not advancing on any level given Gabby’s early interest in him.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:42 pm

I am always skeptical about what we are shown. It always has a purpose...to push the shows storylines. Not Gabby's. Not Rachel's. Not the truth. They want to shock, cause drama and confuse the viewers and usually to make them believe something that isn't true. It's not good if she says ILY to one and not the other, hence they make it appear she says it to or about both...one way or another. If they don't have the footage/voiceovers...they create it by prompting people and then slicing and dicing.

Gabby says she was very careful about declaring herself and I will believe her over the show. To me, that means she said it to one and the other was somehow manipulated. I guess it is up to us to believe which one we think it was. Me, based on what I have been seeing, I am team Erick on this one, despite liking both Jason and Erich. Hopefully things will work our regardless which she chooses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:49 pm

jojo47 wrote:In the previews do we actually see Gabby in tears say “he never loved me”. Honestly, she could be talking about Clayton for all we know, but if it’s about someone from this season, I’m inclined to think it’s Jason based on what we’ve seen onscreen. What irritates me about Jason’s edit is that they’re showing very little to advance the relationship. I just don’t believe it’s not advancing on any level given Gabby’s early interest in him.

We know they have used footage/voiceovers from previous seasons in the next season. I can't remember who expressly told us after the fact that something was taken from their first season and used the next one. They even did it for an audience member. We had a member who had gone to one of the tapings and she was added to the audience another season where she didn't go. So I never trust anything. They are manipulative liars. That is what they are paid to do and they do it very well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:18 pm

jojo47 wrote:In the previews do we actually see Gabby in tears say “he never loved me”. Honestly, she could be talking about Clayton for all we know, but if it’s about someone from this season, I’m inclined to think it’s Jason based on what we’ve seen onscreen. What irritates me about Jason’s edit is that they’re showing very little to advance the relationship. I just don’t believe it’s not advancing on any level given Gabby’s early interest in him.

That's really puzzling. Except on their 1:1, no conversations between Gabby and Jason has been shown, not even on the HTD.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:12 pm

@patri1610 I am sorry if my comment reads like I was saying that what Gabby said to Erich was less valid. I think when I wrote my original comment this morning I wrote that she may very well be falling in love with Erich, but I don’t think she wanted to tell him then. But everything she says that isn’t frankenbitten is all good, and so is the frankenbitten stuff because it clues us in to what may really be going on.

As I said earlier, I think it’s possible that they didn’t show Jason and Gabby talking after his hometown date because it (a) might have reduced the issue of non-engagement to a non-issue because Gabby may be fine with that, but producers for now want to leave it as an ominous threat, and/or (b) since they were showing the HTDs out of order, producers didn’t want Gabby and Jason to talk about their feelings before Gabby and Erich did. And of course they may have had an insubstantial conversation.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:20 pm

Jeepers wrote:Well, Jason obviously did not have “the chat” he needed to have with Gabby by the end of Their HTD.

“And I meant what I said”
I disagree with you on the hesitant and uncomfortable expression with Erich.  Strange that we never see her and Jason have any serious discussions

I will say producers likely played into them not having that convo, they likely told Jason to wait for drama… that said, he better tell her before fantasy suites because if he sleeps with her before telling her that won’t be good for him 😬😬
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:13 pm

I think Jason may have posted latergrams Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  In his grid post on Friday with his sister (“she’s got the dirt”), it looks to be the same restaurant posted on June 23rd (“fam dinner”) and he’s wearing a black t-shirt in both.  He storied a photo with his mom yesterday afternoon PST but the lighting possibly looks a little later in the day although I’m not sure, and he put a heart emoji over what might have been a picture sent by text message from a phone on the table. Unfortunately I don’t have a link to the story.  Today he briefly storied the same photo with his dog that is in his hamsa highlights that he’s storied before but took it down shortly after posting. It was only up for a few minutes before he took it down and I could copy the link.  Jason has quickly removed stories before, and who can forget the numerous profile pics he posted before he made his IG public laugh out loud.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChvBf64PHsz/?igshid=NTU4MjY0Y2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfK2JJruasm/?igshid=NTU4MjY0Y2Y=

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 31212210

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 46 03bdc510

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:23 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 I am sorry if my comment reads like I was saying that what Gabby said to Erich was less valid. I think when I wrote my original comment this morning I wrote that she may very well be falling in love with Erich, but I don’t think she wanted to tell him then.  But everything she says that isn’t frankenbitten is all good, and so is the frankenbitten stuff because it clues us in to what may really be going on.  

As I said earlier, I think it’s possible that they didn’t show Jason and Gabby talking after his hometown date because it (a) might have reduced the issue of non-engagement to a non-issue because Gabby may be fine with that, but producers for now want to leave it as an ominous threat, and/or (b) since they were showing the HTDs out of order, producers didn’t want Gabby and Jason to talk about their feelings before Gabby and Erich did.  And of course they may have had an insubstantial conversation.

All IMO

Honestly, it doesn't really matter if Gabby wanted to tell him then or not. She said she'd been thinking about telling him, told him, and then emphasized that she really meant it.

They usually have a talk after HTD. I don't think Jason planned on discussing the engagement with her then, but they could have talked about how the date went, his family, their feelings, the usual stuff. But they didn't show anything so I believe nothing significant was said, including declarations of love.

As for the change of order, my guess is that they wanted to keep the 2 most significant dates for the end. One emotional, one filled with drama.  
And really, if Erich was F2, don't you think they would have given him a stellar edit from the start? Gabby dumping and breaking the heart of the guy she said she was falling for and who just lost his dad would have created a lot of sympathy for him and set him up perfectly to be the next lead.

IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:03 pm

@patri1610 I actually think that Erich’s edit was only wonky in the first episode or two and since then it’s been very nice.  I think it may have been because they really haven’t had an overall villain this season (like Luke P.) and they’re basically relying on what I would call episodic villains, meaning that the villain (Michael, Hayden, fig leaf guy) act very poorly in one episode but then they are gone. The guys basically all get along too well, and I think Erich gave them some stuff in the first episode that they could use.  But since then he is the most visible, most loved contestant on Gabby’s side and producers have shown him in a very positive light.  If it turns out that Jason is F1, I will not be surprised if Erich is in their top 2 choices for Bachelor.  

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:11 pm

@mel I disagree. Until Monday, most people didn't like Erich, they didn't like his comments about wasting 8 weeks E5.

Erich hasn't been edited as potential next bachelor. Nate and Zach have.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:14 pm

I actually would like to see Spencer as the bach 😋
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:16 pm

I agree, Erich is honestly the only guy from this season I would be interested in watching as the bachelor.

I think he is F1, but there are definitely somethings giving me pause especially the SHV schedule.

For this weekend Gabby has been MIA since her Friday evening dinner. Erich posted yesterday evening from a beach in Cali. Jason posted with his sister on Friday (tagged LA) and mom yesterday however his sister was def in NOLA yesterday per IG, so I have no idea where he is, he definitely does a lot of latergrams from what I have seen.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 69 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 57 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG